What is your definition of Energy Independence

• WTF
  • 03-12-2022, 12:52 PM
Please explain what your definition is and how that will keep our oil prices under control here in this country.

The last thread exposed a bunch nativity or flat out arrogance and ignorance.
Please explain what your definition is and how that will keep our oil prices under control here in this country.

The last thread exposed a bunch nativity or flat out arrogance and ignorance. Originally Posted by WTF
From you.
  • WTF
  • 03-12-2022, 01:31 PM
From you. Originally Posted by bambino
bambino everyone knows your definition of oil independence is a jar of vaseline and your itchy asshole

The last thread exposed a bunch nativity (sic) or flat out arrogance and ignorance. Originally Posted by WTF
"... exposed a bunch nativity"?

Please... don't start another thread in which you self-destruct again. It's getting too painful for all of us to watch. My cringe meter won't even register high enough for you anymore.
bambino everyone knows your definition of oil independence is a jar of vaseline and your itchy asshole Originally Posted by WTF
Quit scratching it for me. Then sniffing for fingers.

the unfettered right to drink coffee

The last thread exposed a bunch nativity or flat out arrogance and ignorance. Originally Posted by WTF
It's impossible to be Energy Independent. Not unless the whole world has unobstructed access to an Energy Source and it's cost to obtain or use is minimal.

the unfettered right to drink coffee Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought

Don't fuck with the chimp's caffeine fix!

Ask him, WTF. If he'll acknowledge your presence. Otherwise you can do some research into the EO's he signed and agency oversight decisions that allowed for the more relaxed environment to maximize production at lower costs, which provided also for production that exceeded the requirements of the U.S. and as a consequence the knowledgeable folks producing the product were able to sell the "overage" outside of the U.S.

I recognize that concept is foreign to a house builder, because typically they are borrowing on the next house to pay the costs for the last one.
Don't fuck with the chimp's caffeine fix!

Originally Posted by lustylad
i had always thought in terms of wtf having beady eyes
i had always pictured wtf to have beady eyes Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
And skinny arms.
And skinny arms. Originally Posted by bambino
And a limp noodle.
And a limp noodle. Originally Posted by lustylad
We have positive ID on that.