ooops now Ukrainians are shooting POWs

That's not a good look. LOL.. if the video is real, and there are at least two I've seen now, then supporting Ukraine is getting harder by the moment. Literally putting 5.56 rounds into their legs as they are brought in. Then videos of the Russians laying on the ground, bleeding all over the place.

War crimes all over the place. Filming them... LOL Ukraine deserves to lose just for having such morons in its ranks.

https://www.reddit.com/r/UkraineWarV...ot_at_pow_238/

Brave Brave Ukrainians... LOL... Looks like that whole AZOV Battalion thing is getting a little too close to Ardenne Massacre land.

At least they stay true to their SS heritage!
  • WTF
  • 03-27-2022, 02:50 PM
Do yo uh have relatives in the Russian military?
Nope all US service members since the Revolutionary war. My ancestors have fought in every conflict that I'm aware of except the War of 1812 and the Spanish American war. My immediate family counts 1 Marine, 2 Air Force, and 2 Army service members.

No way in hell would I want my kids serving in todays military.... woke bullshit thats going to get a metric ass ton of them dead... most likely a lot of dead sailors.
That's not a good look. LOL.. if the video is real, and there are at least two I've seen now, then supporting Ukraine is getting harder by the moment. Literally putting 5.56 rounds into their legs as they are brought in. Then videos of the Russians laying on the ground, bleeding all over the place.

War crimes all over the place. Filming them... LOL Ukraine deserves to lose just for having such morons in its ranks.

Brave Brave Ukrainians... LOL... Looks like that whole AZOV Battalion thing is getting a little too close to Ardenne Massacre land.

At least they stay true to their SS heritage! Originally Posted by texassapper

the narrative of "Brave Ukrainian Democracy" has been a joke from the start. watching the democrats proclaim Ukraine as some model of democracy is pathetic. Ukraine has always been as corrupt as Russia. Zelensky has outlawed free press and arrested political opponents which makes both Putin and the Democrats jealous with envy.

given what the Russians have done, attacking civilian targets and reports of gathering up citizens and reportedly hauling them off to Russia, you can see why some of these soldiers are taking revenge. but they need to understand that not only the west will see this but Putin was well. while the original sin belongs to Russia, Putin will use this to justify retaliation.

Do yo uh have relatives in the Russian military? Originally Posted by WTF

do you have any relatives?
given what the Russians have done, attacking civilian targets and reports of gathering up citizens and reportedly hauling them off to Russia, Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Sorry, I give those stories the same credence as the Hun raping the Nuns, and bayonetting babies, in Belgium.

They are propaganda.
Eastern Europeans have never followed the same thoughts about war as Western Democracies. Brutality toward you enemies is really pretty common.

In this small little spot in a war, these soldiers are saying, “you have invaded our Country and have shelled our women and children.

How’s that working out for you now”?

There are no “good guys” here. But there are a whole bunch of pissed off guys.
Sorry, I give those stories the same credence as the Hun raping the Nuns, and bayonetting babies, in Belgium.

They are propaganda. Originally Posted by texassapper

Russia has hit civilian targets. plenty of video of it the same as this reddit video. whether it was intentional or not is harder to verify. there will always be civilian casualties in war.

the Germans did execute US troops in the battle of the Bulge for example. that did happen.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malmedy_massacre

the "reasoning" for this was in part that the German counter offensive needed to reach its objectives quickly and didn't have time to waste on prisoners. this order reportedly came directly from Hitler.

Regarding command responsibility for the actions of his officers and soldiers, Dietrich said he received from Hitler superior orders that no quarter would be given to enemy soldiers.[16] Likewise, regarding command responsibility for the actions of his officers and soldiers, Peiper said he received superior orders that no quarter was to be granted, no prisoners taken, and no pity shown towards Belgian civilians.[16]

the US retaliated.

The inspector general of the First Army learned of the Malmedy massacre approximately four hours after the fact; by evening time, rumors that the Waffen-SS were summarily executing U.S. POWs had been communicated to the rank and file soldiers of the U.S. Army in Europe.[3] Consequently, the commander of the 328th Infantry regiment issued Fragmentary Order 27, which indicated that: "No SS troops or paratroopers will be taken prisoner, but will be shot on sight";[3] hence the soldiers of the 11th Armored Division summarily executed 80 Waffen-SS POWs in the Chenogne massacre on 1 January 1945.[3]

some senior German officers were against this for several reasons, one is it was against their own code of conduct as military officers and the other was the inevitable response it would provoke by the Americans. now, instead of either retreating or surrendering the US forces knowing they'd be executed would dig in and fight.

there are some reports that some senior commanders in the Wehrmacht unlike the fanatical Waffen-SS refused to implement this order and an unsubstantiated report/rumor that one senior Wehrmacht commander on being told by one of his junior officers that he had carried out Hitler's order against his commander's direct counter-order not to, pulled out his Luger and shot the junior officer on the spot. how true this is is uncertain.
I’ve also seen video of Ukraine soldiers placing artillery in apartment complexes… so guess what that means. Civilian casualties.

Frankly everything I’ve seen screams propaganda. We don’t have a press that questions anything they simply regurgitate the party line. The Ukraine and Russia are no different.

I don’t believe any of it.

Why is the history lesson relevant?
I’ve also seen video of Ukraine soldiers placing artillery in apartment complexes… so guess what that means. Civilian casualties.

Frankly everything I’ve seen screams propaganda. We don’t have a press that questions anything they simply regurgitate the party line. The Ukraine and Russia are no different.

Why is the history lesson relevant? Originally Posted by texassapper
Too Right, mate. ... The onley videos you're gonna
see is what EITHER SIDE wants you to see.

... Who can ya TRUST? ... Can't even trust Biden and
the FBI/DOJ to tell you the truth. ... It's sad.

#### Salty

Why is the history lesson relevant? Originally Posted by texassapper

then post the videos. it wouldn't surprise me if the Ukrainians are fabricating so-called evidence of civilian targets being hit. they have an agenda just like Russia does. Zelensky wants the US and NATO to provoke Russia with his stupid calls for a no-fly zone. he's being an asshole by doing that and unfortunately Biden is stupid enough to get conned into it.

this is not a NATO concern. and it should remain that way unless Putin really is unhinged and creates an incident that clearly needs to draw a NATO response. until that happens NATO needs to stay of of this.

and history lesson are always relevant.

Well that's War. Stallone's character Rambo explains it perfectly in this scene.

https://youtu.be/h0d-FM6Jx6I
Too Right, mate. ... The onley videos you're gonna
see is what EITHER SIDE wants you to see.

... Who can ya TRUST? ... Can't even trust Biden and
the FBI/DOJ to tell you the truth. ... It's sad.

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
I couldn't agree more with you!!!
... Surely wish it wasn't the case, Pretty-bird.

... But you see how the media surely just covers-up
all the lies. ... It's shocking.

### Salty
Well that's War. Stallone's character Rambo explains it perfectly in this scene. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Couldn't be bothered with your Hollywood movie quotes.

That's ridiculous to even bother with.

It's not war... it's war CRIMES. To which Zelensky had to have his government put out a video to remind his own armed forces that treating POWs in such a manner is a war crime.