Looks like the Deep State has been planning the Russian thing for a while

I was thinking about the US Army Training mission in Ukraine (7th Mountain maybe?) and the biolabs and the US Embassy and was comparing it back to Benghazi. Remember how they had more of a diplomatic retreat than an embassy? Like 3-4 folks at most. Also remember they had a rather large fortified CIA compound about 1/2 mile away? With a shit-ton of armed and trained characters.

So if we have a full embassy, a US Army Training mission (**cough military base cough**) and biolabs scattered all about the Ukraine countryside - located next to the Russian border - just how frick'n big would the CIA presence be? Like what, a whole city sized or several hamlet's?
I was thinking about the US Army Training mission in Ukraine (7th Mountain maybe?) Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
I think you mean the 10th Mountain.
It was "convenient" to paint Trump with Russian collusion while they orchestrated money grabbing from the Ukrainians, failed to provide them with sufficient and adequate defensive weapons, and let Putin know he had a green light to take what he wanted in Eastern Europe.

The Obaminable-Bitten Lovers have the death of 100's of 1,000 Ukrainian innocents to their credit and ownership ... they are a sad bunch of butchers.

2014: Putin invades Ukraine.
2022: Putin invades Ukraine.
The deep state had this all planned out even before they stole the 2020 election dah. The right is just really really S L O W to catch on to things that are just really really easy for most people...that are not in a cartel
Obama had troops there in 16 .All this was primed to go then. If Killery had got the presidency it would have. Trump wasn't that stupid.
Obama had troops there in 16 .All this was primed to go then. If Killery had got the presidency it would have. Trump wasn't that stupid. Originally Posted by Xrasman1
  • WTF
  • 03-29-2022, 06:38 AM
Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
It sounds like you are a full time Putin/Trump apologist...like it is your job.
Horse manure.

Don Jr. should not be posting on ECCIE.
Obama had troops there in 16 .All this was primed to go then. If Killery had got the presidency it would have. Trump wasn't that stupid. Originally Posted by Xrasman1
No, just his worshipers are.
No, just his worshipers are. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
LOL... I love the Ukraine flag juxtaposed with the Gadsden flag. THe irony is that you've never felt any love for your own nation but like a typical brain dead leftist follow the hear mentality in supporting a foreign nation... you own nation could be damned to hell for all you care.

Lefty virtue signaling is funny as shit. I'm surprised you haven't moved onto a pic of Will Smith already...
Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
don't think this is an unintended consequences. they wanted a war, just a different one. they could have stayed in Afghanistan. guess they had other rotting fish to fry.
LOL... I love the Ukraine flag juxtaposed with the Gadsden flag. THe irony is that you've never felt any love for your own nation but like a typical brain dead leftist follow the hear mentality in supporting a foreign nation... you own nation could be damned to hell for all you care.

Lefty virtue signaling is funny as shit. I'm surprised you haven't moved onto a pic of Will Smith already... Originally Posted by texassapper
Where did you serve, son?

Pleas elucidate us. And can the name calling and scatologies. You stink at both.
Where did you serve, son?

Pleas elucidate us. And can the name calling and scatologies. You stink at both. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

where did you serve, bub?