I have waited for over a year for this moment

Soooooo who's the crazy tinfoil hat woman now?!?!? I stopped posting here, it was not worth the amount of cognative dissonance I had to deal with. It made my brain hurt. All ima say is.. Well ill keep it to myself, cuz everyone so damn sensitive these days!

AND NO I still have no clue how to post the videos the way that so many of you complained about.
Get over it.
https://www.instagram.com/tv/Cbn5ibN...dium=copy_link
We're a bit light ATM. Ellen is on sabbatical at Banned Practice for the time being, but Venus is making a somewhat strong, though erratic, showing. I'd say the more the merrier. What's the worst that could happen, a cat fight?

BTW: Link not working for me.

Soooooo who's the crazy tinfoil hat woman now?!?!? I stopped posting here, it was not worth the amount of cognative dissonance I had to deal with. It made my brain hurt. All ima say is.. Well ill keep it to myself, cuz everyone so damn sensitive these days!

AND NO I still have no clue how to post the videos the way that so many of you complained about.
Get over it.
https://www.instagram.com/tv/Cbn5ibN...dium=copy_link Originally Posted by AMAZING.ALANNAH
We're a bit light ATM. Ellen is on sabbatical at Banned Practice for the time being, but Venus is making a somewhat strong, though erratic, showing. I'd say the more the merrier. What's the worst that could happen, a cat fight?

BTW: Link not working for me. Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do

the link worked for me, now it's prompting to login. must have a temp cookie or something that has now expired.
the link worked for me, now it's prompting to login. must have a temp cookie or something that has now expired. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Same here now. I'm not saying it's the Russians -- But it's the Russians
Is this a thread?
Is this a thread? Originally Posted by LexusLover
No. It's a sweater. Don't pull on that thread!!!
No. It's a sweater. Don't pull on that thread!!! Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
Not to worry! Some things should remain THREADED!
  • WTF
  • 03-28-2022, 12:51 PM
Same here now. I'm not saying it's the Russians -- But it's the Russians Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
No. It's a sweater. Don't pull on that thread!!! Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do

Get over it.
https://www.instagram.com/tv/Cbn5ibN...dium=copy_link Originally Posted by AMAZING.ALANNAH

Not to worry! Some things should remain THREADED! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Nuts!
Link is working!

Very good to see Alannahs avatar again!
I now realize two things I did not even ponder until this very day:
  1. How many Sasquatches could a Vietnamese lady de-nude with a single sweater?
  2. Who left the freak'n door open to the insane asylum?
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

thank you valueless poster.
thank you valueless poster. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Hey! wtf has dibs on monkey business