Posting multiple ads in Mississippi

Because Mississippi does not have sub-categories for different cities the ladies of Mississippi are limited to one post even though we may tour different cities within Mississippi. So my question is since other states offer multiple cites and allow ladies to post up to 5 advertisement post per week would be acceptable for ladies who tour different cities in Mississippi to post in Mississippi more than once as long as it is a different city and we don’t go over the 5 per week advertisement limit? I understand Mississippi is probably not as heavily populated so sub-categories for different cities is probably a waste of bandwidth but it would be nice to be able to distinguish different cities via separate post. I believe membership may allow for more post but I have not checked into that yet and need to try and get this up and running again before I can consider that.

I humbly thank your for considering this matter on behalf of myself and the ladies in Mississippi and those who tour here.

Sinfully Sweet,
Christabella
Amen to this
Sounds like a good idea.

It would take an act of congress, but we can always petition! The squeaky one gets the lube...... I mean GREASE!
I can ask but don't hold your breath because there probably just isn't enough need to warrant it. Besides Jackson, Hattiesburg, and the Coast, there rest of MS doesn't see ads very often. I could possibly see Jackson getting it's own ad forum and maybe Gulf coast, but I doubt any more!

Since an ad can be placed each week in both the Provider Ad and Weekend Ad forums, it's assumed you can list as many cities in your ad, as you are willing to travel to, so I'm not sure what would be gained. Who really feels there would be a benefit to posting multiple ads, as opposed to listing multiple cities in their weekly ads? Give me some feedback on what areas you feel would actually be used and I'll press the issue.
I agree with the idea of posting multiple cities in one thread and that is actually what I ended up doing. The downside is some gentleman only click on those ads with their particular city of interest listed in the subject line, heading whatever it's called. If a lady is doing a tour of Jackson, Hattiesburg and the Gulf Coast I suppose that would fit but then she is not able to post anything enticing to attract her or define her from everyone else. But there are few enough ads posted that I'm sure the gentleman have no problem looking at each individual ad for their particular flavor.... I actually thought I posted for Jackson already then I decided to add Hattiesburg to my trip but my thread for Jackson was not completed so I was able to re-write it and include Hattiesburg. Thank you all for the input and maybe the areas will gain enough interest to justify Jackson and the Gulf Coast. Hattiesburg would kind of be a given since it's in between.

Sinfully Sweet,
Christabella