can't see RoS????

what happened??? I can't see them anymore
Did your Premium Access run out ? You status shows Valued Poster. May be time to do another review to get it back.
La_man:

I think C_E is correct. Each approved review is worth 6 weeks PA. The time is additive, not concurrent, but still it is possible that your PA time has elapsed. So go have some fun with a lovely lady, and post another good review and you'll start racking up PA time again.

JaG
DAMNIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Where I'm at I am Provider-Challenged......... The only 'local' person, Whom I've seen, must be retired.......... I've PM'd with no return contact..................

DAMNIT
I am pretty sure if you can scrape together the scratch, you can purchase a Lifetime ECCIE membership for $250. That way you don't have to worry about reviews and also see the ROS from now on.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=24105
JAG and CE are right - your last review was Jan 3rd, so your PA ran out about a month ago!
I am pretty sure if you can scrape together the scratch, you can purchase a Lifetime ECCIE membership for $250. That way you don't have to worry about reviews and also see the ROS from now on.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=24105 Originally Posted by coast_encounter
I did that a little while ago when I decided to stop reviewing and go "UTR" (i.e., not doing reviews anymore) in preparation to completely retire from the hobby (gradually withdrawing right now, though I have publicly said I'm retired, more accurately I'm semi-retired). The idea being that even when I'm not actively hobbying or reviewing, I can still see RoS and the Men's Lounge and give you riff-raff the shit you're accustomed to getting from me.

Another option is that you can buy a few months PA for a bit cheaper... if you see being able to hobby and review more in the shorter term future that can get you over the hump.

Cheers,

bcg