Happy Valentines Day to the Ladies!

First off, I beat Metal Smith to this because I am in Seattle right now working, and it is just after 3:00 a.m. here, So There!! lol

Ladies, I wanted to wish all of you a very Happy Valentines Day...

You are always there for us when we need you...
When we have had a bad day at work and need an escape...
When we have had a good day at work and are frisky to play...

You are there for us, and thats what we appreciate the most...

Have a wonderful day, Ladies...

And those that know my writing style, I always capitalize Ladies in my posts; you all have my upmost respect...
Ditto ! Nice RWS , have a great day all you terrific ladies !

AWWWWWW THANKS FELLAS!!!!!!!

Y'ALL ARE THE BEST!!!!!!!!

BESOS!!!!!!!!!

Thank You gents, and happy valentines day to you, hope everyone gets it in today
First off, I beat Metal Smith to this because I am in Seattle right now working, and it is just after 3:00 a.m. here, So There!! lol
Ladies, I wanted to wish all of you a very Happy Valentines Day...

You are always there for us when we need you...
When we have had a bad day at work and need an escape...
When we have had a good day at work and are frisky to play...

You are there for us, and thats what we appreciate the most...

Have a wonderful day, Ladies...

And those that know my writing style, I always capitalize Ladies in my posts; you all have my upmost respect... Originally Posted by runswithscissors
X2 X2 X2
Thank you sir for articulating our (some of us) sentiments to the Ladies...
  • thegj
  • 02-14-2013, 10:16 PM
Best wishes to all. Well spoken RWS but what differentiates this from Metals threAD? I hope you have a great Sleepless in Seattle adventure- find someone with a houseboat incall perhaps.And enjoy eating the crab- best in the country!!!!!
Best wishes to all. Well spoken RWS but what differentiates this from Metals threAD? I hope you have a great Sleepless in Seattle adventure- find someone with a houseboat incall perhaps.And enjoy eating the crab- best in the country!!!!! Originally Posted by thegj
Oh I know all of my posts are blatantly shameless threAds! Unlike Metal Smith, I need all the help I can with the Ladies! Lol!

Now I will need a Lady when I return to Austin to chase me with a stick around the hike and bike trail. Love the food in Seattle! And the Beer!
Oh I know all of my posts are blatantly shameless threAds! Unlike Metal Smith, I need all the help I can with the Ladies! Lol!

Now I will need a Lady when I return to Austin to chase me with a stick around the hike and bike trail. Love the food in Seattle! And the Beer! Originally Posted by runswithscissors

You BETTER Watch What You Wish For!!!!!

Aaaahhhh.....made myself a LILLY SANDWICH!!!; got you squeezed in the middle of me!! lol

Hmmmnnnn....Lilly with a stick....

Maybe you can chase me around the bedroom instead of the hike and bike trail...

With a stick, of course....
Aaaahhhh.....made myself a LILLY SANDWICH!!!; got you squeezed in the middle of me!! lol

Hmmmnnnn....Lilly with a stick....

Maybe you can chase me around the bedroom instead of the hike and bike trail...

With a stick, of course.... Originally Posted by runswithscissors

OHHHHHH There Will Be A STICK ALRIGHT!!!!!!!

BUT "I" WON'T HAVE IT!!!!!

P.S. I ALWAYS LOVE Being The CREAMMMYYYY Filling
Of YOUR Sandwich!!!!!!!