Things That Make You Say WTF....lol

So I was thinking about some of the funny things that make us go "WTF"

Why is it when two buddies getting a bite to eat and one orders desert and the other doesn't, why do they bring 2 spoons. I'm sorry but I'm not eating deaert off a buddy's plate lol.

It's been a long time since but I have typed a review or post up and hit submit, only to have eccie log me out and lose what I typed lol.

I know that me being hearing impaired that a lot of people say WTF to me lol. I've had a customer service rep come up and ask "how it's going" and I say "no I'm fine" lol. I only know that I didn't hear them correctly cause whoever I'm with will snicker

Let's hear some of your's.
Every time some azz clown makes a stupid comment on a review of a girl he can't afford or turned him down lol. Makes ya go WTF.

Every time I am in the check out line and the person in front of me realizes after 10 min. and the groceries already in the bag, "OMG" I have to pay...and they write a check to boot! WTF, use self check out retard!

When you're at a stop light and the guy behind you starts blowing the horn for you to go...ummm it's the U.S. fool, that's a ticket!! WTF...
Every time Obama opens his mouth.... and no I don't mean "winning the future" when I say WTF!
Every time Obama opens his mouth.... and no I don't mean "winning the future" when I say WTF! Originally Posted by Cpalmson
parents who let their kids wear those gawd awful skate shoes at the mall!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
When I can only find pants in either the right length but not the right waist or the right waist but not the length....come on!!!!!!!!!!!! That just chaps my hide.

When I used to work at a previous company and the company cell phone provided to me is shut off.....huh??....seriously. Then I have to go to a pay phone, which I can never hear on. Oooooh talk about pissed.

A close friend of mine's idea of lanmarks used to me "turn at the blue mailbox"....this is Houston, do you know how many blue mailboxes there are here lol. Or it's the house with the (some plant) in front of it. I'm sorry but I don't know jack about plants....lol
  • helen
  • 01-27-2011, 08:59 PM
the awkward predicament that ensues when two people meet at a 4-way stop at the same time.

seriously, if i have to tell you to "go ahead" with my hand more than twice, i lose it. especially if i have to flick on my high beams for emphasis. just go already!!
  • helen
  • 01-27-2011, 09:04 PM
the awkward predicament that ensues when two people meet at a 4-way stop at the same time.

seriously, if i have to tell you to "go ahead" with my hand more than twice, i lose it. especially if i have to flick on my high beams for emphasis. just go already!! Originally Posted by helen
to add-- what's even MORE frustrating is when you BOTH start to cross and stop and repeat the whole process above once again.

WTF, go already!
quote==When I can only find pants in either the right length but not the right waist or the right waist but not the length....come on!!!!!!!!!!!! That just chaps my hide.

AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! {and it is usually on sale & what i want}
When you are in a hurry to get some where and there is always some jackass in the left hand lane doing 30 Mph in a 55 or 50 in a 70 Mph and then you catch a train..lol..just isnt your day..Wtf
When you are in a hurry to get some where and there is always some jackass in the left hand lane doing 30 Mph in a 55 or 50 in a 70 Mph and then you catch a train..lol..just isnt your day..Wtf Originally Posted by wildwooly1
That's exactly what seems to happen when I'm on my way to a session.... That's when I yell "WTF!!" lol

seriously, if i have to tell you to "go ahead" with my hand more than twice, i lose it. especially if i have to flick on my high beams for emphasis. just go already!! Originally Posted by helen
And in a similar vein - when I hold a door open for someone, then they stop and say "go ahead" to me. Grrrr - just get yer a$$ thru the door that I have just held open for you!
I know this isn't a big deal but sometimes it just sets me off when I'm going thru the drive thru placing an order, and they interrupt me to ask "do you want a combo" and when I say no they start the process of taking my order again...I'm sorry but if I want a damn combo I would have just said I want a #1 or #2 ect.. Am I the only person that says WTF when they do this lol.
to add-- what's even MORE frustrating is when you BOTH start to cross and stop and repeat the whole process above once again.

WTF, go already! Originally Posted by helen
Every time Obama opens his mouth.... and no I don't mean "winning the future" when I say WTF! Originally Posted by Cpalmson
Is it bad that I secretly wanna do him? lol!