Great Lover or Great Looker?

A question for the boys and Ladies alike......some of us are not so lucky to be gifted with all of the assets but the question i ask is "if you can only have one, would it be a great Lover or a great Looker?
  • Doove
  • 02-05-2011, 09:59 AM
A question for the boys and Ladies alike......some of us are not so lucky to be gifted with all of the assets but the question i ask is "if you can only have one, would it be a great Lover or a great Looker? Originally Posted by lovinfun
This question is almost impossible to answer. If you're asking, would i rather have a 10/looker & 1/lover, or a 1/looker & 10/lover, i'll no doubt take the looker. But if you're asking if i'd rather have a 7/looker & 10/lover or a 10/looker & 7/lover, i'd probably prefer the lover.

It's all about scale.
Id rather be bad in bed than ugly.
If im a bad lay with a pretty face at least i can go be a stripper.
if im great lay with a horrible face who is going to get past my looks to find out?
  • Doove
  • 02-05-2011, 10:44 AM
Id rather be bad in bed than ugly.
If im a bad lay with a pretty face at least i can go be a stripper.
if im great lay with a horrible face who is going to get past my looks to find out? Originally Posted by JahiaraQ
Good points. And bedroom skills can be learned. Looks can't.

Although, now that i think about it, my definition of what constitutes a great lover entails something that can't be learned. So never mind.
Easy question!

GREAT lover!! It doesn't hurt to have both. But in my eyes, no one's perfect. Not one single soul. Someone who's (cough) deemed hot/most beautiful is not and full of flaws like everyone else.
To me beauty shines from the inside out. I'm more attracted to who the person is rather than if they're a great looker.

I'd rather have a great lover! As that's the type of person who KNOWS what it means to make his or her partner feel beautiful under their touch, in their presence, w/o words and w/o sex.
Someone who can make another feel like that. Is far more beautiful in my eyes than anyone in a beauty pageant!

A question for the boys and Ladies alike......some of us are not so lucky to be gifted with all of the assets but the question i ask is "if you can only have one, would it be a great Lover or a great Looker? Originally Posted by lovinfun
Well being no Brad Pitt myself, I try my best to fall back on being a talented lover.. no complaints yet. The getting there isn't as easy as it would be with a more toned shell, but having a good attitude and sexual openness and desire and ability to please brings about a lot more repeat desireability than being all style with no substance would. In a woman I have much different standards of beauty than your average guy, certainly not finding the phony plastic Hollywood idea of beauty to be my ideal.
I like and find attractive a real, down to earth lady with a nice smile and sparkle of intelligence in her eye. What some people consider 'flaws' and 'imperfections' to me are marks of uniqueness and mystery. I love a pretty face, but if its vapid and porcelin, devoid of soul or filled with arrogance it becomes ugly to me. Also not into the skinny 'perfect figure', and even less attracted to anything being artificially enhanced. What I consider a perfectly beautiful woman may be a "5 or 6" to your average Joe. So give me a real woman with a fire in her heart who knows what she wants from a man and how to make him want to give it to her over a barbie doll who lies there counting ceiling tiles any day.
My.My what a question LOL...
"Beauty is not in the face, beauty is a light in the heart" Kahlil Gibran

A great lover a course.
A great lover.
A great lover!!
the great lover
Looks....I can teach him everything else. My ex was horrible in bed....horrible!! He could not even kiss and he was 43. By the end of the first month, he went from pathetic to simply amazing just by listening and not thinking he knew it all...cuz he sure as hell didn't lol.
Beauty is in the eye of the holder......

Great lover over looks anytime. You can always put a paper bag over their heads LOL
A great lover.
Looker....bad lovers can learn and get better....if you're ugly, there's not much you can do to change that unfortunately...That came across a bit harsh....sorry.