Valentines day???

What do you do Valentines day??? Do you see a provider?? Or do you just spend it with your wife??What kind of gift do you give to your wife and or provider you see??

Whats the greatest Valentines day you have ever had???

http://www.romancestuck.com/articles...ts-for-men.htm
I'll be kicking it in a hotel after a long day of work and time at the gym......and the greatest V day I ever had was 16 years ago, Feb 14th, when I became an Uncle for the first time.

Cheers
No SO so i will spend mine alone or with family
I will be in Memphis....maybe I will have dinner at the Peabody!
I always enjoy the day...a quiet dinner at a nice restaurant,then a nice bubble bath...a special guy,and some strawberries n whip creme
Hope to spend some time with my ATF .
I plan on taking the day off.

I will be spending it with a nice bottle of Dom Perignon and my Vibrator after getting my daily dose of lifetime movies
So far a day at work followed by TV dinners with the SO.

Really.

OkieH
Already Pre-booked with my ATF, as for gift I ordered her a XXXXXX XXXXX which will arrive before hand. I hope you really didn't think I would spoil the surprise by saying it here.
Last year on Valentine's Day I had chocolate martinis on a dive boat off the beach in Cozumel, and a complaint to the hotel management about loud thumping noises coming from my room. (Dang, you'd think a resort hotel would make sure that the headboards were secured.) I can't imagine this year topping that, but hey, anyone feeling competitive is invited to call me.

My Valentine's t-shirt:
I'm with Cupid.
I am gonna be spending the day with my husband. We are gonna pick up a midnight release of Marvel vs. Capcom (he is gonna get his ass handed to him!). Later in the morning we are gonna go to some local wildlife refuges and have a picnic and do some bird watching. Later that night I will be workin'.
The SO will be out of town. As usual, I'll be spending it alone with no prospects. Just like any other day...nothing special.
The SO will be out of town. As usual, I'll be spending it alone with no prospects. Just like any other day...nothing special. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
You need to call me, or one of the many other lovely ladies here who will be happy to share their sweets with you.
I don't work any holidays regardless of how Halmark they are lol. I actually had a guy chew me out because he thought all "hookers" should work 24/7. Boy am I sad to miss hiim lol.
  • ilsjs
  • 02-07-2011, 06:56 PM
At work, far away from home... no SO around..... Wished to be with my ATF, but can't contact her.
Oh well, will be a normal working Monday.
You need to call me, or one of the many other lovely ladies here who will be happy to share their sweets with you. Originally Posted by Fancyinheels
TY so much!! But any that are on my list to see are too far away.