In Poor Taste?

I recently came across an ad of mine from nearly three years ago. In it, I add my "childlessness" as a positive! I describe how my body is perfect because I've never had any kids...

I saw it yesterday and deleted it...my heart heavy with embarrassment. I felt so ashamed that in my immaturity, I would equate signs of motherhood with unnattractiveness. Wow.

Three years later I am still single and childless (and still loving it, lol). But I have an appreciation for all providers with kids. I always did, but I used my childlessness as an advertising gimmick. I'm embarrassed that I ever was that tacky. I hope that anyone who read that and became offended will accept my apology.

But this is more than just an apology thread, its a marketing one as well. I stopped advertising as childless shortly after I made that ad, and I've never said it since. It hasn't affected my biz at all. Do you guys want your potential providers to disclose their motherhood or not? Do you mothers even find it necessary to do so?

Please go easy on me. Three years past 35 is nothing, but in your 20's, every single years marks a complete change in not only how you think but who you are.
Providers are humans too....

If they wanna disclose that information then it doesn't bother me. If they don't then I respect their privacy
Kara you are one of the sweetest people around and admitting you found that tactic not so appealing, only further proves my point.

I would say 1 in 2 providers do have children and most are in better shape than those who have not, so I could never tell just by looking.

I really don't think guys care here...it's not like they are signing up to take care of them like with a BF. On match.com someone looking for a soul mate might not want a woman with children, but here I really don't think it makes a difference.

The only guys that have ever asked were ones who gave a crap...the others just enjoyed and left lol.
This is info I would only tell a few close friends. I don't think such info has any place in this hobby. I have seen women use their kids as a marketing tool telling sob stories via their ads and I think it IS f'd up ugh.

To answer your question: The men do not care if ya do or don't. Just look HOT.

London, I know a lot of single men that will marry/date a woman with a kid
London, I know a lot of single men that will marry/date a woman with a kid Originally Posted by Naomi4u
So do I, and today they pretty much have to lol. Finding a woman over 30 without a child is almost impossible.
I agree with London and Naomi for the most part. I will sometimes ask if she's got a kid only if I think we're hitting it off. I believe the true gents do care and will ask about you. They have to be willing to answer questions about themselves if they start a conversation on a personal level. This can be a tricky subject for both parties.
I agree with London and Naomi for the most part. I will sometimes ask if she's got a kid only if I think we're hitting it off. I believe the true gents do care and will ask about you. They have to be willing to answer questions about themselves if they start a conversation on a personal level. This can be a tricky subject for both parties. Originally Posted by shorty
I think the best times I have had are with guys who know a little about ME...not just London Rayne.
KaraLynn your integrity is awesome!

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder in any case, and we are all beautiful we girls who are here. Learn to love who you are as you grow and age and those around you will love you too!!!

Smooches to all!!!!
That is true London. However, both the provider and hobbyist have to be careful on who they open up to. There are some nut jobs out there and sometimes you just want the session to be over with.
To be honest, I'd rather not have a provider tell me if she does or does not have a child or children. I will never bring up the subject. I find it awkward when a provider starts talking about their kids or even worse grand kids. I'm not naive, but I kinda enjoy the illusion that the provider I'm with hasn't had any kids. Just talking up the subject makes me feel a little "dirty". So Kara Lynn, just so you know, there are some of us guys that like the notion that the provider they are with is childless. You don't have to be ashamed.
Kara,

Im sure you didnt intend to say women with children are unattractive! You just meant to say that you have a youthful body and tight tummy, some of your many positive physical traits I doubt anyone would look at it any other way than that.
wow that was very big of u girl
I am with Sun...That was amazeing girly thanks
So do I, and today they pretty much have to lol. Finding a woman over 30 without a child is almost impossible. Originally Posted by London Rayne

That is true London. However, both the provider and hobbyist have to be careful on who they open up to. There are some nut jobs out there and sometimes you just want the session to be over with. Originally Posted by shorty
RIGHT!
amen to that....
That is true London. However, both the provider and hobbyist have to be careful on who they open up to. There are some nut jobs out there and sometimes you just want the session to be over with. Originally Posted by shorty