Whats the real reason?

Why do men book a session with you?

Is there a certain quality or ability you possess that you think men like about you that gets you thier attention?

Your beauty?
Your age?
Your personality?
Your the best blowjob in the world?
Your the best shag in town?
Your intellect?
Your Boobs?
Your ass?
Your the best kisser on the planet?
Your conversation?
Your just fun to be with?

It can be one main thing or it can be a combo.

What is your best quality, ability or asset that makes you the one men want to be with?
I know its different for everyman but im asking what you a provider thinks?

Dont be shy !! tell us what youve got!

make our heads spin..lol
The best quality I look for is willing. LOL
I think you nailed it, lol. Willing indeed.
I think it is because of my ATTITUDE!!!!!

I love what I do & who I do..lol!
  • hd
  • 02-11-2011, 11:38 AM
My choice is still breathing, not neccessarily concious.

The whole package, and what lacks in one catagory is usually made up for in another. For me, all of the choices.
nice avatar HD!! you ride??
I think you nailed it, lol. Willing indeed. Originally Posted by LAVixian

...and don't forget ABLE.....

elg.....
I think it is because of my ATTITUDE!!!!!

I love what I do & who I do..lol! Originally Posted by DallasRain
Are you sure that's not ASSTITUDE???
  • hd
  • 02-11-2011, 12:26 PM
Yes mam' Dallas
I think you nailed it, lol. Willing indeed. Originally Posted by LAVixian
...and don't forget EDIBLE..... Originally Posted by elghund
Fixed it....
I'm sure the reasons that I think my clients choose to see me is far different from what their reasons actually are. LOL! Seriously though? Some like the convo, some enjoy my pleasing demeanor, and others like the control I take. I think its different for each and every one. They probably only agree on the rack. Ha!
Read the board for very long and it's plain how much attitudes vary in this community. So reasons for selecting "Jane" over "Prudence," or vice versa, have got to be widely diverse. What you do see is that guys universally value someone with a good attitude (welcoming, attentive, enthusiastic, drama-free) and who handles the business side of this world capably.

Me, I'd be after a provider named 'Prudence' faster than Charlie Sheen can wreck a room.
I'd like to think they like my personality, the fact that I am very passionate, I don't fake it...and I like to see how many times a guy can....enjoy his self while we are together!
DD You hit the nail on the "head". A lady that truly enjoys her work is a huge plus.
DD You hit the nail on the "head". A lady that truly enjoys her work is a huge plus. Originally Posted by angusranch
I definitely love it!
I have been very fortunate to meet guys I've had great chemistry with...that makes it easy!