perfect provider date

How would you describe a perfect provider date?
"Sir, that was so good that not only am I returning you your money but I am quitting the biz as no man can ever compare to you"

You did say perfect.
How would you describe a perfect provider date? Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
I haven't had it yet. I've had one or two sessions that were really good. But what I'm really looking forward to is completing my bucket list. I'm saving up for those. I think what I'm looking forward to is a combination of public/private time for a few hours. And, hopefully, I don't disappoint (although that's probably a stretch).
a date that as soon as you meet them there is a connection and you both enjoy each others company so much you forget about the time.
then after its over you tell each other how good it was and want to do it again.
a date that as soon as you meet them there is a connection and you both enjoy each others company so much you forget about the time.
then after its over you tell each other how good it was and want to do it again. Originally Posted by wildwooly1
Amen...Only thing I would add is you want your next encounter to be even better
An appetizer of sensual pleasures... a romantic dinner (delivery is okay) followed by dessert in bed.

Huck
One where we both had so much fun that we try to beat each other to the phone calling the other afterwards to thank them.

A couple of years into the hobby I had a lady who called me as I was leaving my hotel the next morning. She told me how happy she was to have met me and enjoyed our time. It happened again a few times after that.

Don't know if they really meant it or not, but it made me smile and want them again !
For me, the perfect provider date would be like a real date. Activities take on a natural flow. I don't like contrived dates, but contrived dates seem to be the norm in the hobby. If it were to be perfect, this is how it would go for me. There would be a mutual agreement before hand that there was no set time for the date to end. It could turn into an overnight. Both parties would have to be comfortable with that and with the fact the date could end after an hour or two. I'd meet the provider at a club or for drinks/dinner. From there, we would go to a hotel/her incall location. Once there, we'd let things flow naturally. Based on chemistry, we could heat things up quickly or let the fire build from smoldering passions. The date wouldn't end until both of us felt mutually satisfied. In short, we get lost in the moment and lose complete track of time.
This is what I aim for and luckily it happens often enough that it keeps me going.

then after its over you tell each other how good it was and want to do it again. Originally Posted by wildwooly1
I like to cook and occasionally I will book a two - three hour session and bring an insulated hamper with a light supper/appetizer type meal with beverage (generally a sparkling wine and another to match the meal) and dessert. The food choices have been Asian short rib sliders topped with seaweed salad and Wasabi cream sauce, smoked salmon rillettes, and mini crab cakes. I once packed a Fourth of July "cook out" with sliced, grilled flank steak, potato salad and deviled eggs. Dessert is often home made chocolate mousse with whipped cream.

There is a method here. First, my sessions are often later in the day and the food raises sugar and energy levels. Second, it gives us time to talk and get to know each other, always a good thing. Third, it sends the message that I appreciate her and have made an effort. Fourth, it is different and novel and that often creates energy and excitement. Fifth, it helps pace the session. We can start with an appetizer and Prosecco, adjourn for Round No. 1, return for the main course and a nice bottle of wine, adjourn for Round No. 2, and then finish with dessert and more Prosecco.

On a more basic level, I want more oral satisfaction: Great soulful kissing and long sessions of DATY.

All in all, I am a guy with simple needs and wants.
How would you describe a perfect provider date? Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
female
female Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
easy to please
One where you really feel the chemistry and both are having a good time. Companionship, conversation and intimacy with a lady that really enjoys your company and is not just faking it or wanting the session to end.

I love those.
Connection is key for me. I have a few girls that I have a really good connection with and they are my regulars and a couple are my ATF girls. A girl that can get inside my head and make a GFE session seem truly like a GFE gets my heart. There are only 2 girls that have done this to date.