Ladies, what is your opinion of, or experience with, male Brazilian waxing?

Ladies, what is your opinion of, or experience with, clients who receive male Brazilian waxing? As a regular recipient, I absolutely love the look and deliciously smooth feel produced by this procedure. For guys who are leery about it because of the associated pain, the discomfort experienced is similar to having a bandaid pulled off quickly. I also had my chest and back waxed once and both of those procedures were, surprisingly, much more uncomfortable than Brazilian waxing. For those of us who are modestly endowed, the optical inch produced by the penis's enhanced visibility is a nice additional benefit. However, guys will pay more for this service than ladies, that is if you can find an aesthetician who is comfortable performing male Brazilians. Nevertheless, it is also true what they say: my best friend is exquisitely sensitive to touch after he and his associates have been waxed.
Dont know about waxing but im all for manscaping

BAD! First off you have to let it grow out....which for me really irritates...then it hurts sooooo bad....then you are left swollen for 2-3 days...then you are left smooth and in good shape for 2-3 days...then it comes back and you start all over agiain.

Only being smooth and in good shape 2-3 days out of the month is not my cup of tea.
Ladies, what is your opinion of, or experience with, clients who receive male Brazilian waxing? Originally Posted by BreastLuvr
Isn't "male Brazilian waxing" kind of an oxy-moron?? Or maybe I'm just an oxy-moron....(ha, beat you all to it!!)....
I forgot to answer the main question.....Duh! Lol

To my knowledge I have not had a playmate who has had one themselves so I don't have any experience with that.....however I would not mind or care one way or the other.
I just dont think the pain would be worth the short term benefits ..I cant see any guy i know getting waxed ...a little to girly i think
Shave or trim ...thats all you need.