newbie concern

Hi, I'm relatively new to the hobby, and know to each his own, and there are risks in everything but I'm just wondering what guidelines people go by for health safety.

I see many providers do cbj and no bbbj, but others do. most hobbyists seem to prefer bbbj but isn't there a bigger health concern there.

same with daty, i love doing it outside of the hobby, but is that not a good idea inside?

what's the rationale some of you follow, to help me develop my own set of rules.

Thanks.
You can pass sti's orally so that is my reason for the CBJ as a provider not only must i protect my own health but my clients as well.

imagine if i had a 2:00 appt with Gary gonorrhea guy and did bbbj then saw you at 5:00 and gave you the same service...

yes you got a bbbj but guess what eles you just got?

CONDOMS ARE A NECESSARY EVIL

My quote of the day: " Dont be a prick and let your dick get sick, put some protection on your erection "
You will find answers on both sides of the fence.

As a newbie, the search engine is your friend. You can start with this thread: http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=119933.

Once there you can search for posts from different people. This is a topic that comes up from time to time in threads unrelated to the subject and there is a wide variety of opinion regarding the subject. You'll just have to decide what scientific evidence you are comfortable with.