New Chat Room Mods

We like to announce that (Duke Of G) & (Eccie Addict) will be our new chat room moderators. I would just like to be the first to say thanks to these guys for stepping up.
I think I'd like to try my hand at being a chat mod, TBONE st chris pm me when I need to start!
Welcome to the team!!!
Thank you guys for helping out
  • T-Can
  • 07-16-2011, 04:01 PM
I think I'd like to try my hand at being a chat mod, TBONE st chris pm me when I need to start! Originally Posted by Tony Gambino
Nah tony, you got better things to do like catch butterflies and hold someone's large hairy hand in the park.....maybe next year....

Congrats EA! Not sure about Duke, though.....
Woohoooo welcome Duke & EA
This may be worth watching.
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I don't have any issues with those guys but do we really need so many mods for chat? I mean I was banned for a ridiculous amount of time for something petty. Hell, it wasn't even by a mod. If more mods are going to be given chat duty, let them moderate the forum.

Congrats guys! Just saying....

sixx
Hi sixx-
I know from the outside looking in it looks like we are way overloaded. The majority of the time spent in chat up to this point has been me and GDLMAN. After 5-6 hours a day at least 5 -6 days a week, it starts to get tiring. So we kind of need more of a break every once in a while.
As for your temporary ban, you know better than most what will get you spanked. It seems each offense is starting to get you longer vacations. So take it easy sir. Have a great weekend.
Congrats guys......I know Eccie Addict is feeling like it's XMAS.......LOL

I know you guys will do well.
My eyes are hurting for you both already!! Bit this may mean EA spends LESS time online!! Ha!

Congrats fellas!

JaD
Chat? Are you guys nuts?
Welcome and good luck!
Chat? Are you guys nuts?
Welcome and good luck! Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
What he said! (Especially with regard to sentence number two!)

Enjoy moderating chat! Sounds like a challenging time!

Hugs,
Elisabeth
When you get done in chat, I have some bamboo splinters for under your fingernails.... it'll take away the pain.

Seriously, welcome to the fun... and thanks.

Huck
Welcome guys!! And good luck!

Smooch!

Lea