We reached 100k users!! - 100k contest discussion & questions

Guess the Date and Time!

We are quickly approaching 100,000 members to our site! In recognition of this milestone and a way to have a little fun with all of you that make this possible, we are having a contest. Guess the date and time of the 100,000th member.

The rules are simple: whomever gets the closest wins! We will accept one guess per registered member. All entries are final and can not be changed once submitted. Once we reach 98,000 members, the guessing and submission period has ended. Entries are to be emailed to: contest@eccie.net. All entries must contain the following: User Name, Your Guess (you must guess the date and time), and Must be sent from the accounts registered email address. Incomplete entries or entries from non-registered email accounts will be rejected. Staff and ambassadors are not eligible to win prizes. Date and time will be based on ECCIE server time.

What are the prizes??

1st place- Lifetime Premium Access if the winner is male. 3 months free 468x60 location specific rotating banner if the winner is female (we do not supply the banner).

2nd place- 1 Year Premium Access if the winner is male. 3 months free 150x60 location specific rotating banner if the winner is female (we do not supply the banner).

Thank you all for your support!

Guessing period has ended
If you have questions or comments regarding the contest please post in this thread.

Good luck everyone!
What number are we on now?
What number are we on now? Originally Posted by KRiggins
Right around 92,900
I already have Premium Access...... I could really make an impression on some though with a Banner Ad..... Can I opt for the alternative prize?

• fawn
  • 07-25-2011, 08:39 PM
Johnny, can us Mods participate in this contest?
Wooooow that's alot of members
  • TBONE
  • 07-26-2011, 09:33 AM
I already have Premium Access...... I could really make an impression on some though with a Banner Ad..... Can I opt for the alternative prize?

Originally Posted by Whispers

Only if you let ME make your banner!

Good luck!

T
Johnny, can us Mods participate in this contest? Originally Posted by fawn
No, mods & ambassadors are not eligible.
  • fawn
  • 07-26-2011, 07:28 PM
I am going to my corner now and pout....

Good luck everyone....
Where do we send the "entries"? How about a booby prize guessing how many of the 100k are LE? hahaha
can we get a running tally each day of what the membership count is?

if not, whats the membership count today?
  • TBONE
  • 07-27-2011, 09:00 AM
Daphne
At the bottom of our home page you'll see 'Eccie Worldwide Statistics".
Our current member count is listed there.

Refresh the page for the latest count.

Thanks and good luck!
T
I am going to my corner now and pout....

Good luck everyone.... Originally Posted by fawn
Joining Fawn in the corner to pout too!!

(wait... joining Fawn could be fun!!! Contest? We don't need no stinkin contest! LOL)

Smooch!

Lea
If I guess but don't want the banner ad, could I delegate it to some other lady?