How did you get your handle

The inspiration for my handle is obvious. But some ladies and guys have some interesting usernames on here. Road Lizard you come to mind.

What's the story behind your user name?
It’s the name of my gunship I flew in Vietnam also reference to Col John Mosby a cavalry officer operating behind enemy lines for the CSA. also a tv series from many years ago.
Mine comes from my career as a river rat(towboat worker) and jokingly labeling myself a stud!!!
My name? No idea.

J/k. An old lady called me that once about 20+ years ago. She had never spoken to any of the vendors that came to their country store, didn't like anyone... one night we had an ice storm and like an idiot, I went to work the next day waaayy out in the backwoods. I worked for a potato chip company then and I got to their store, no lights on so I started cutting donuts and sliding across the parking lot in that step van in the ice to work out some frustration. When I stopped, I hear a loud cackling and it was the old woman busting up laughing at me and said "Boy, you as crazy as a damn road lizard!". She loved me ever since.

Others picked up that name on me because I was known for making different work vehicles/trucks/step vans do stunts they weren't designed for plus outran some tornados... it wasn't my insurance or vehicle but it was my ass if it caught me.
Mine is fairly simple, I'm sweet and proper as sugar and spice and everything nice although I can be very mischievous and very naughty under the right circumstances. ;-)
It’s the name of my gunship I flew in Vietnam also reference to Col John Mosby a cavalry officer operating behind enemy lines for the CSA. also a tv series from many years ago. Originally Posted by greyghost48
GreyGhost, Thank You for your service to our country and happy to see another CSA fan here also. Love that time period.
I think everyone can guess where my handle came from. LOL.
I like receiving BJ's and giving ladies head too. plus a little 69 for fun. A BJ a day, will keep the Blues away.

Actually I have an email account that was orginallyfor junk email use, for signing up for stuff online and not giving out my RW address. So I made up the name Ben Cravin. So for here I changed it to CravinHead69.
It sounded better than another one I considered using.
Now to find a lady that could give me head everyday, I'd be a happy guy.
Mine was given to me years ago by a rental I had seen several times and we had a great time together. She said I was her PlayPartner and it stuck.
Ever try naming your sporting group.

Back in grade school we divided up into interclass sporting teams and had inter-elementary school leagues for basketball, flag football etc. Always had to have a team name. It would take us hours of practice time to agree to a name and then hours more because Eagles was already taken.

Fast forward to being an adult and playing various sports there was the same problem. I joined up with a group of people and we solved the problem with simple solutions:

question: What is going to be our team name this year.

Response: Hell if I know.

Team Name: Hell if I know.

Next season:

question: What is going to be our team name this year.

Response: Not the same as last year.

Team Name: Not the same as last year.

I needed to change my screen name, and so I created a new name.

Screen Name?

A Name in Gulfport.

It fit. It was appropriate. Nobody had used that name. Done.

No, I am not very creative.
One of my big brothers from my fraternity gave it to me. I kept fucking up while pledging and being facetious he started calling me Sir Wonderful and it stuck like glue 😂😂😂😂😂
Many many years ago back when Rusty (who was from N.O.) actually
did play MLB I used to run around with an older cousin of mine.
When he hadn't been laid in a while he would say "I've got that
disease they named after the baseball player...a rusty stob"
Very straight forward for me...a child of the 80's

Hair Metal was king and I was a maniac, still am, for metal

So there ya have it
I didn’t really come up with mine. I just wanted a name that wasn’t my real name and my friend said Sexi Sophia but not with a y, because I am unique, and it stuck. I absolutely love the name Sophia.
I like pounding lol
Years ago, I joined The Big Doggie while up in the vicinity of the District of Confusion. They wanted me to create a handle, and I was having trouble thinking of something clever. I thought, hell, I'm just a guy, and I liked it. So, I became JustaGuy on TBD. When I joined ASPD some years later, I modified it a bit more to JustaGuyinMS.

JaG