banned from chatroom for posting pictures of cats

For a forum about the illegal sex trade, there is quite a bit of irony here. I cant talk about bath salt that you can buy at the gas station? I cant talk about brownies I bought at the head shop? I cant talk about sex the way it was meant to be, and of all things, i got kicked out of the chatroom for posting pictures of the most adorable, cuddly animals in the world: CATS!

If cats offend the moderators here, what are we allowed to talk about?

www.lolcats.com
Everyone knows cats are the embodiment of evil.
Enjoy yourself.

Stay safe.

Be cool.

Setty
I was just trying to be a little humorous and was booted. Okay, I could understand that I may have crossed a line and possibly had it coming. It was actually a favor to me to be booted because I needed to get and the 'chat' can be very addicting. But when I log into chat a week later, that same person is there and threatens me, I should have made a screen shot a reported him or her to the administration. Not sure if it's a guy or gal. Either way, it was unprofessional to threaten me.

For a forum about the illegal sex trade, there is quite a bit of irony here. I cant talk about bath salt that you can buy at the gas station? I cant talk about brownies I bought at the head shop? I cant talk about sex the way it was meant to be, and of all things, i got kicked out of the chatroom for posting pictures of the most adorable, cuddly animals in the world: CATS!

www.lolcats.com Originally Posted by Dick Gozinya
The news has spread and all the cats are unhappy about it.

Awesome adorable pics, Tia! I hope the mods change their mind and embrace cats on this forum.
Sorry Dude...
But I got to go along with the Mod's on this one...
Total waste of Bandwidth.. You want to post Cat Pics ? Go post on Craig's List on Caterday..

www.lolcats.com Originally Posted by Dick Gozinya
Out of the 50+ mods, admins and owners here, your particular issue is with the chat mods (two of them out of the 50+). They have jurisdiction in there, no one else. But please....feel free to paint the entire staff with the same brush. We love it when folks do that.
It's funny how they always seem so innocent when they tell their own side of the story, while never leaving anything out.
I was just trying to be a little humorous and was booted. Okay, I could understand that I may have crossed a line and possibly had it coming. It was actually a favor to me to be booted because I needed to get and the 'chat' can be very addicting. But when I log into chat a week later, that same person is there and threatens me, I should have made a screen shot a reported him or her to the administration. Not sure if it's a guy or gal. Either way, it was unprofessional to threaten me. Originally Posted by badhusband
perhaps a good spanking would have been the best punishment
what happens in chat stays in chat lol
Cat got your tongue.

Maybe the chat room is full of mice.
It's funny how they always seem so innocent when they tell their own side of the story, while never leaving anything out. Originally Posted by ~AJAX~
You have picked up on that too Ajax? Thought it was just me!
I didn't know that you had a hidden camera in the room! Drats!

bad

perhaps a good spanking would have been the best punishment
Originally Posted by Sweet N Little