Hmmmmm.... Sounds like a good job if you can get it...

I'm not going to name names, but a provider ad on another forum here contains a signature line that says that the provider in question is "GFE certified".

What I want to know is, what organization is "certifying" ladies as being GFE providers?

And much more importantly, how do I get a job as one of those examiners?

Cheers,

bcg
I'm not going to name names, but a provider ad on another forum here contains a signature line that says that the provider in question is "GFE certified".

What I want to know is, what organization is "certifying" ladies as being GFE providers?

And much more importantly, how do I get a job as one of those examiners?

Cheers,

bcg Originally Posted by bluffcityguy
BCG--skip the search, and just open up your own shop. Maybe you can start charging for the certification process...
LOL~ For a while SP Hunter was issuing "certificates" if you met the "rule of 100" but I also think he did it for "GFE" too.

And much more importantly, how do I get a job as one of those examiners? Originally Posted by bluffcityguy
BCG, The certification process in Arkansas is issued through ARSOPE (Arkansas Society of Pleasureable Experiences). By pure circumstance, I'm the CEO (Chief Examining Officer) of that highly respected organization. The examination process is rigorous and requires a personal visit from the CEO, plus consumption of the approved drink of ARSOPE, Pinot Grigio.

At our recent board meeting, we agreed that the annual certification fee for the first 10 provider applicants in 2010 would be waived.

Provider applications are accepted by contacting me personally. There will be no cost for your initial certification. [If I need some help, BCG, I'll let you know!]
This has now gone from the mildly funny to the completely rediculous.
This has now gone from the mildly funny to the completely rediculous. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
And with a little work, we can wrap it back around to the mildly funny.

Cheers,

bcg