Slow oral or fast furious oral?

Slow & sensual. No contest. Can't even feel it, really when a girl goes fast & furious
Slow. Add in epic levels of mindfuck-foreplay! Make me drive home thinking about returning tomorrow.
Okay, so I know Zena asked the men.... however I just wanted to tell you men that reading all your responses has me really wet! Lol
I can’t help it... I just love to give oral!
Slow without a question. Orgasm last much longer, is stronger, and I usually shoot further with more cum than a quick jerk
Slow very very slow with some eye contact
Ok guys...which one do you prefer?? Slow sensual oral ? Or fast furious almost aggressive oral? Ha. The answers should be good here. Originally Posted by Zena
Depends on the mood of the two folks.
Both are fantastic in the right setting.
And for the aggressive version, either party can be the lead.
Lick it or worship it like youre on death row and its your last meal
slow the roll please... and hands free (well maybe hands can be somewhere else...)
Lick it or worship it like youre on death row and its your last meal Originally Posted by DallasRain
Yes!!! Both from her and giving to her! Hmmmm I didn’t know that’s how you liked it when I was with you Dee, hope I met your expectation....
Mm you did my luv!
But I have to ask, unless you are playing with my prostate (cool with me) or crushing my balls (please don’t), how does oral qualify for Another Realm? Originally Posted by Satyrrical
And I was thinking of doing a THREAD on missionary
Mm you did my luv! Originally Posted by DallasRain
Yummm!!!! Come here and let me see if I can exceed those expectations...repeatedly!!!!😋
Cocks were meant to be worshipped, sucked and licked slowly and sensually and fully enjoyed by both the man and the cock sucking slut who gets so turned on by feeling the throbbing and tasting the precum in full anticipation of .........))))))
  • 03-23-2018, 10:46 AM
I like the slow and sensual, plenty of eye contact, her and me completely naked so I can feel and rub on her. Seems like it's been a good way for her pleasure too.
Slow, sensual, teasing and edging. Bring me to the brink. Lick and kiss my shaft and head. Gently stroke my shaft while licking, kissing, nibbling by inner thighs, licking my balls, taint ... Occasionally take me fully into your mouth and deep throat; sometimes slow and other times fast. Tease me with that process so that I am involuntarily thrusting my hips to get into your mouth. Eye contact and words to help the tease.... Repeat.