ATTENTION SOCCER FANS!

HOMO!

We now return you to REAL sports...
  • ztonk
  • 06-25-2011, 08:49 PM
HOMO! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Since I'm watching the Mexicans kicking the Americans' asses in the Gold Cup right now, I'm wondering if I should point you for unnecessary rudeness...
When those guys take a shot you'd better be wearing Kevlar. Damn ztonk! Don't tell me what happened. I TIVOed the game so I could skip to the commercials!
I vote to point him! Soccer may be the only 'football' we have this year.
I vote to point him! (I've got something pointing right here!!!) Soccer may be the only 'football' we have this year. Originally Posted by budman33
Sadly, you're right. But no football is better than a bunch of whiny bitches rolling around on the ground crying until somebody gives them a flash card.

WTF kinda game is that? They kick at everything and when someone falls down, the fucking referee writes something down on his PDA? When someone scores, the players start tonguing each other like Aggies at a football game? When someone allows a goal, they torch his parents' house? JESUS! Sounds like the co-ed forum!

(Actually, I do understand the ins, outs and nuances of the "world's most popular game for homos. That's why I started this thread... )