Ladies only section

At what point do i get the ladies only section?

Ive been a provider for a while now and still cant hang with the girlies

Is access given after so many ad. postings? so many reviews? how does this work?

thanks in advanced
Send a request to powderroom@eccie.net
sent!
Still nothing! I dont understand. I'm a provider I should have access to the provider room...
Melody have then not emailed you back? If not feel free to pm me and I will get a hold of the ladies.
Theirs a ladies only section?
Still no access
Seriously ppl????
Melody its not necessary to post different postings for each phrase. I sent a pm to the female mods with you included in it, furthermore I told you in this thread to contact me or other staff members with any replies you receive or if you dont receive any.
I have never seen the ladies section!
once more please contact powderroom@eccie.net you must meet certain criterias.
I sent the requested info the first time. I do fit the criteria. It took me two years to become a verified provider on eccie, and forever and a day to remove reviews from my name that wasn't mine.
Just seems like some mods have beef with a c.b.j girl like myself! Lol

It's ok, thank you for your efforts. I give up! (Skipping back to my cubby hole)
it didn't take that long to become verified. Once you sent all the required info, you become verified and that took no longer than a week. So I am not sure where you are getting this two years from. I verified you, so I know how long it took. When a request to remove a review that wasn't yours, that may take a while, as long as a week sometimes. Mainly becasue this is volunteer and even mods have a life. But, even that didnt' take longer than a week.

Has nothing to do with you being CBJ. You don't have the market cornered on that......

For whatever reason, people think things should happen instantly on this board and that is not the case. With over 100,000 plus members....takes a sec....but, we get around to you.

Houston mods don't handle the request for the powder room. We posted the email address to send it to. There is a history why it is that way. And if it takes sometime, for you to get a request that too will eventually happen. But, posting this errouneous nonsense you are posting surely isn't going to help either.
Last I heard you needed at least 100 posts before you could gain access to the ladies area.
Just seems like some mods have beef with a c.b.j girl like myself! Lol

It's ok, thank you for your efforts. I give up! (Skipping back to my cubby hole) Originally Posted by MELODY MUSIQUE
No just a problem with those who follow instructions well. If you give up that's your choice, we've made the effort to work with you on this matter.

There are plenty of ladies who have access to it the only difference is they actually follow instructions.