Dinner date meet and greet?

I was reading in the dissapoinments thread where atxdream stated she meets prospective clients for dinner dates at no charge if they buy,as a way of meeting prior to session.I was curious if other providers do this? It seems like it could be advantageous screeing tool for both parties. I also see its disadvantages,time wasted, on the pro side it would be great way to get awkwardness out of the way prior to session. Maybe making sessions less mundane for providers,and more comfortable for client. Anyone else have any thoughts on this?
I have tried it once and it turns out the guy just wanted to hang out and talk his way into a freebee so it was a waste of my time. I avoid it now.
I don't see anything wrong with it...a provider has to eat anyway right?

sixx
This is actually my favorite way to hobby. I have even cooked for my friends - I like the simulation of a real date. Also, I am obsessed with my downtown neighborhood and will jump on any opportunity to play tour guide. Personally, this type of encounter is offered with a 90+ minute session. While the meal or whatever is offered at no additional donation, I prefer to hang out for longer than an hour once back at my love nest. I think this is a fantastic way to engage with prospective friends in the hobby and I highly recommend other ladies (if they haven't already) try this type of encounter. It is really a lot of fun
I have only done this once before -- it was very nice, although Post BCD... Other similar events , offered by a group (4 ladies, and by invitation only) of providers were private meet and greets.
I have tried it once and it turns out the guy just wanted to hang out and talk his way into a freebee so it was a waste of my time. I avoid it now. Originally Posted by sexyspinneramanda
Don't give up on all of us....
This is actually my favorite way to hobby. I have even cooked for my friends - I like the simulation of a real date. Also, I am obsessed with my downtown neighborhood and will jump on any opportunity to play tour guide. Personally, this type of encounter is offered with a 90+ minute session. While the meal or whatever is offered at no additional donation, I prefer to hang out for longer than an hour once back at my love nest. I think this is a fantastic way to engage with prospective friends in the hobby and I highly recommend other ladies (if they haven't already) try this type of encounter. It is really a lot of fun Originally Posted by klovve
Then I owe you Dinner (more than one) !! We can share Angelina for desert.... Oh My!!!
I wouldn't mind being screened prior to a meet and greet if it'll help with weeding out time wasters. Maybe the ladies who offer this should post something like "Meet and Greet friendly" in their ads or showcase.

I have tried it once and it turns out the guy just wanted to hang out and talk his way into a freebee so it was a waste of my time. I avoid it now. Originally Posted by sexyspinneramanda
I could see it with someone I have seen a few times and enjoy spending time with. No way I'd want to do it with a first timer for me. I hate dating, thats whats so great about this, skip the first date right to the action.
I have met a few gents this way, but most just wanted to meet and see what I look like in person. Still waiting for them to schedule for BCD fun.
So at this point, I have taken that option off my menu...

Too bad that a few spoil it for the bunch.

G. N
I never knew!

This is actually my favorite way to hobby. I have even cooked for my friends - I like the simulation of a real date. Also, I am obsessed with my downtown neighborhood and will jump on any opportunity to play tour guide. Personally, this type of encounter is offered with a 90+ minute session. While the meal or whatever is offered at no additional donation, I prefer to hang out for longer than an hour once back at my love nest. I think this is a fantastic way to engage with prospective friends in the hobby and I highly recommend other ladies (if they haven't already) try this type of encounter. It is really a lot of fun Originally Posted by klovve
I must be one of the few people who doesn't like to combine eating and banging. I enjoy them enough I like to appreciate them on their own. Maybe if we got together for drinks or a salad or something light, I would definitely enjoy that.

But after a full course meal I don't want to be bothered, I just want to lay around like a bloated mammal.
But after a full course meal I don't want to be bothered, I just want to lay around like a bloated mammal. Originally Posted by NewWave
So have dessert first!! It's fun to go out afterwards for a nice dinner and chat, and gives you a good excuse to take a shower together! Who knows, it might work its way back to go for Round 2.
If you go out after BCD time, isn't that missing the point of this thread?

OP was asking if other women offer meet & greet before BCD commitment so that the men know what they're getting into beforehand.
I personally found the idea kinda cool as a way of getting the nerves in check and small talk finished, so I could fully enjoy the session. Maybe providers could offer it with a commitment to appointment? I don't think the extra 50 on dinner would be to much for the possibility of clicking and having a way more enjoyable session.
I love dinner dates!!! I don't do meet and greet though. I am not going to waste dinner at Jeffreys with someone I am not sure I am going to like. To me, an evening of wining, dining, then love making is as close to a real GFE as you get. Crank up that IoP factor!
I love dinner dates!!! I don't do meet and greet though. I am not going to waste dinner at Jeffreys with someone I am not sure I am going to like. To me, an evening of wining, dining, then love making is as close to a real GFE as you get. Crank up that IoP factor! Originally Posted by austinkboy
Hah, I don't consider it a waste.

I do a meet & greet with all prospective partners. At least a coffee, usually lunch or dinner. I'm not wasting a session on someone I'm not sure I'm going to like.

I will agree with you on the GFE. I haven't met someone at the door to have sex, then leave in a long time. My last date was brunch at Chez Zee's, bubble tea after, a drink at a pub, BCD few hours, Mediterranean for dinner, hookah, then BCD again before falling asleep watching a movie in bed. Great day.