Dunkin' Donuts Provider

I heard on the radio coming home from work that a lady was busted by our hard working police force because she was working the night shift at Dunkin' Donuts and taking breaks and going out into the parking lot to meet hobbyists. She would spend about fifteen minutes in cars in the parking lot. It took said police force six weeks to figure this out.

I guess donut holes aren't enough for some people.

I have always wondered where they got the cream filling for the bavarian cream donuts.

lol
OH, DUDE! You ruined it for me! I used to love razzberry, cherry, and strawberry filled donuts. Now I have to swear off them! :-D
I wonder if she was NQNS?

sixx
reminds me of the scene from van wilder, where they jack off the dog to fill the donuts for the frat boys lol'd out loud!!!
eeewww Knotty Man!
I will now never look at a glazed doughnut the same way ever again...
I, sir,
prefer scones. You are not gentlemen.....
To funny, something similar happened at a starbucks a few months back, but she was taking them into the bathroom. I think they shit the whole place down for good!!
To funny, something similar happened at a starbucks a few months back, but she was taking them into the bathroom. I think they shit the whole place down for good!! Originally Posted by MarleyMonroe
lmfao!! you think they SHIT the whole place down. hahahahaha
America Runs on Fuckin'!!

America Runs on Fuckin'!!

Originally Posted by Elephant

I so want that bumper sticker....
None of this is good without location.

Then again...this might be the reason why Sixx has changed... A girl who will blow him and give him doughnuts? I expect him to be married to her in 6 weeks.
perhaps Humpty was 'stalking' the low wage worker and Turned her out
Now to see the local Dunkin' Donuts' business go up...
I heard about this on Chelsea Lately. I didn't know it was Local.