Talking about Kinky

So I am reading about safe sex STDs, erc. Just wanting to be know what's out there to do. Ran across something called a dental dam. Has anyone experienced this thing? How does it feel? Would any of you ladies do a guy? Never seen it on a review here.
I use dental dams all the time darling. They work very well and many of them have decent flavors. The vanilla is my absolute favorite. It actually tastes like vanilla. Sheer Glyde dams is the brand that I use. While not quite the same as skin-to-skin contact, if you are trying to be safe(which I always am), they are wonderful. I've never tried one on a fella though.
It would be amazing to see more barriers become en vogue in the hobby. Covered vaginal and anal sex is a must. (Personally, I prefer FC2's.) But when perusing different forums on this site, I'm always saddened to see the level of vehement opposition to covered oral. I'm totally down to have a dental dam used on me while receiving DATY. If I were to use a dental dam on a gent it would be for the purpose of performing annilingus on him as male condoms seem more useful for giving a covered blow job.
Was kinda glad my last bj was covered. Freaking teeth, said I was bid. Sheesh. Between those dams and female condoms, I'd like to attempt a session like that. Maybe even get a vibrating ring. Seems like more sensation that is new could make for a huge O.
Am all about safe play, but as far as daty goes. I'd rather taste my partner's enjoyment even with the risk that entails.
This is a screen grab from an awesome online resource which details how to make use of barriers:

Dental dams are freaking large mouth harnesses.....last pic I saw of one years ago was double the size of a mouthpiece. I couldn't imagine wearing one trying to be sexy and hook someone up. Why even do it with her.........

Sexy isn't it.....click link

https://www.google.com/search?q=pict...ih=604&dpr=3.5
Again my fucking head. What in the fuck...I mean ...well .
.not fucking normal...and believe me I no I know. Just ty for my brain back after pictures and shit.. saying..
I'm glad we agree on something today
The majority of the image results in that link are irrelevant. Dams used as a barrier while performing oral sex are not the same as the ones used during dental surgery. They are not a harness as they aren't affixed to the mouth of the person giving cunnilingus or annilingus. Rather they are placed on the genital area of the receiver. In fact, the person who is getting their pussy or ass eaten can be the one to hold it in place.

Cellophane wrap (cling wrap) works the same way. Can save money and add Tony chaceries seasoning to it.

Some people prefer to eat cheetos with gloves on. I want to enjoy my cheetos and lick my fingers......

Basically using a dental dam is like picking up your pet dogs poop outside with a glove........sliding it off after you get in the house.....and immediately making a sandwich without washing your hands. I'm not telling you to pick it up with your hands.....im sure you can sweep it up......but if her vagina is that potentially toxic where I have to become bubble boy on a seinfeld episode.....i don't want that shit anyways........

In fact, the person who is getting their pussy or ass eaten can be the one to hold it in place. Originally Posted by Lena Duvall
If a chick your servicing has the where wit all to hold a piece of plastic in her hands while your trying to get her to the promised land to meet jesus......your tongue game ain't on fleek......its very weak. Chick gonna be grabbing for walls and tryna climb away from me. I'll just spread a fruit roll up on that thang and keep it moving......
Gloves for digital penetration of one's vagina or anus have little to do with the toxicity of the person's orifice and more to do with the fact that even immaculately manicured hands and nails can cause tears in highly sensitive parts of the body.

When I've been fingered by someone using a glove and ample amounts of lube, it just feels more pleasurable. And to me, my pleasure is honestly more important than the ill-informed opinions of a stranger. And it's one thing if someone wants to gently caress my vulva. Not making use of gloves is totally okay with me in some cases. But some people like to see if they can get a few or even all five fingers up my cunt and thoroughly fist me wrist-deep until I cum and squirt all over... and yes, I do actually require gloves so that can unfold in a way that's the most safe.

Similarly, if I'm just gently fingering one's asshole, I have no problem slipping an uncovered finger in, especially if I just finished eating or tongue fucking their ass. But If I'm going to give someone a prostate message, there is really no good reason for me to attempt to do that without wearing gloves.
Ewww