**TO RETIRE OR SEMI-RETIRE WHAT DOES IT EVEN MEAN??**

Hello all this thread is to let all of you know that finally my Prince has climbed up my hair and saved me. I have a true fairytale happening in my life. I have known him for over three years and I truly beleive this is the man for me. All for me!!! finally a well educated handsome rich man wants me to be his wife. All I can say is thank you so much Likinikki. If it wasnt for you I would have never met him. Both of us say thank you from the bottom of our hearts.

I will be leaving town to see him and I am not sure if I will come back from this trip married.......Iggghhh so if it happens my pussy will only be for him>>>>

So to all of you wonderful hobbiest that were nice enough to enjoy my company>>Gracias to all of you I have enjoyed you as well!!!

To all of the providers I have helped along the years>>>Your quite welcome it was my pleasure!!!

Sorry I cant give an answer on completely retiring or semi-retiring I wont know for sure until I return!!

All I can say is time is running out enjoy me while you can!!!!

I will be leaving town to see him and I am not sure if I will come back from this trip married.......Iggghhh so if it happens my pussy will only be for him>>>>

So to all of you wonderful hobbiest that were nice enough to enjoy my company>>Gracias to all of you I have enjoyed you as well!!!

All I can say is time is running out enjoy me while you can!!!! Originally Posted by Bibi Joy
Say it ain't so Bibi ...say it ain't so !!
That's great Bibi! Best of wishes!
  • JMcB
  • 06-16-2011, 07:16 AM
You will be deeply missed by all, and for those of us who haven't yet had a chance to see you will be kicking ourselves for letting this opportunity to get away from us

JMcB
I really hope all works out well for the both of you!
<sigh>
Bless you...Have a nice life.
wow... iam so sad to see you go, but i do wish you the best babe. nothing but good wishes for you and your love.

kisses to you babe
Im going to miss my sister so much but I am happy for her she deserves all this happiness and more!
Congratulatons....
See now this is really a great event. Congratulations, Bibi!! I wish you two all the happiness in life. Seems like love can be found through the hobby world and expand beyond it With Likinikki as the matchmaker is anyone really surprised?? (Hey LN, I'm single too )
Hemos conocido unos a otros durante años y estoy deseando que sólo lo mejor de mi querido amigo .. Abrazos
wish I would have had the chance to meet you. Congrats!!!!!
Congratulations and best wishes
Aww you guys are so sweet and Aztec Prince I wished you would have met me as well perhaps I was that ATF you were in search of>>>LOL

Damn im gonna miss you all for realzzz!!!