happy happy joy joy

HAPPY MONDAY!!!!
YEEHAW.

licks and kisses
There is no reason to get excited about Mondays....ever!! At least not when work is on the agenda. LOL
lol so true... have a good day hun
Mondays are only good when there football to look foward too.
mmm maybe a bj while watching the game too. Lol
when the almighty packers are whooping up on dallas.. and yes a bj during... that would be an awesome fantasy huh? lol
when the almighty packers are whooping up on dallas.. and yes a bj during... that would be an awesome fantasy huh? lol Originally Posted by mslovebjs68
I like that idea!
sad thing.. it isnt football season.lol.
sad thing.. it isnt football season.lol. Originally Posted by mslovebjs68
Even though I dislike the packers, lol, a double bj would be even be more awesome. Ha, we could watch the nfl network and pretend there a game on
she isnt with me until thursday or friday... thus lies the problem... I have given her all my friends to play with and now no one wants to see just me... been very hard.
she isnt with me until thursday or friday... thus lies the problem... I have given her all my friends to play with and now no one wants to see just me... been very hard. Originally Posted by mslovebjs68
I remember you running into same problem in december. It happens when someone new comes along, and everyone gets excited. What blows is that the orginal provider gets forgotten and is only missed when they retired.
i guess Iam stupid for trying to help a gal out. Thinking about others has always been a thing of mine and getting the bad end of the deal.
I will cope i guess. and yes back in decamber I had the same issue, different girl. that one ripped me off. You would think I wold learn to be a bitch...hehehehehe
i guess Iam stupid for trying to help a gal out. Thinking about others has always been a thing of mine and getting the bad end of the deal.
I will cope i guess. and yes back in decamber I had the same issue, different girl. that one ripped me off. You would think I wold learn to be a bitch...hehehehehe Originally Posted by mslovebjs68
You got a good heart and that what matters. I don't see no wrong helping people out but I do hope they return the favor.
thanks hun...
My Monday was rolling along swimmingly until ==> while watching The View (Elizabeth was wearing another nice skirt!!) -- they interrupted the show for a stupid Presidential News Conference....
Ms Loves, no 19 year old newby offers what you offer. You can think up new and kinky better than any under age 30 provider can with 1/2 your brain tied behind your back.