HOW LONG BEFORE YOU SAY WTF....

How long do you wait to meet up with a new provider before youy say WTF? Send a PM and wait a day, two, three, a week... 3-4 weeks??? I have read reviews where guys took weeks and even months to meet up with a provider. ATF'S are not always avaiable (RubyRed) so being a full timer you constanly look for new talent (NoelShaker). Got to keep the batting avarage up... right? What are your thoughts?

My little black book is thicker tan Charlie Sheen’s Pre-Nup!

BTW: You want answers? I think I'm entitled! You want answers? I want the truth! You can't handle the truth!

Grab the bull by the horns ... and I'm not a UT fan!

Anywhere from a couple of days up to two weeks depending on my schedule. As soon as I choose who I would like to see next, I make contact and request screening. Then it might be up to two weeks before I get time to have the session.
Anywhere from a couple of days up to two weeks depending on my schedule. As soon as I choose who I would like to see next, I make contact and request screening. Then it might be up to two weeks before I get time to have the session. Originally Posted by JohnMacnab
I total agree with the time frame in this situation, but my question isn't as clear as should have made it reading my original post. So I'll clarify. And before the Sharks start circling to take a bit out of my ass, my intent is NOT to bash any provider.

I made contact with NoelShaker almost FOUR weeks ago. Did my Intel on her and even got a PM from another Hobbyist. It took a week to hear back from her via PM. Then for two more weeks it’s back and forth with the PM'S Each one of my PM'S had my phone number with a request to call me and I'm ready 24/7. References here in Houston were submitted up front. The last PM requested I use another email address as she doesn't check her PM's on this site very often. Once again... email saying ready to go with phone number. I wait 6 days to get a message, "I've been busy" when are you available? WTF... What part of 24/7 does someone NOT understand?

BTW: You want answers? I think I'm entitled! You want answers? I want the truth! You can't handle the truth!

Flakey...move on.

My guess is she's either having real world issues or she isn't committed to being a provider.

Have there been any other reviews besides that one?

Looks to me like you're on a mission to see her no matter what. If thats the case then deal with it. Other than that... move on.
Decisions Decisions
I guess it depends how bad you want it.
Flakey...move on.

My guess is she's either having real world issues or she isn't committed to being a provider.
OK

Have there been any other reviews besides that one?
HUMMM? I've posted serveral reviews this isn't one of them.

Looks to me like you're on a mission to see her no matter what. If thats the case then deal with it. Other than that... move on. Originally Posted by john353
I'm on a mission to see them all, can't remember the last time I looked into seeing someone I didn't want to see?! Thanks for the Commentary.

Ah... when I say WTF I have moved on! Sorry I didn't make that clear.

Decisions Decisions
I guess it depends how bad you want it. Originally Posted by fishingtwo
Everything I read was 100% positive about NoelShaker... so I wanted it like a dog in heat

But once again, this is NOT about her, its about how long should you wait before throwing in the towel. Like I said, some of you guys have navigated for months to see a provider. I just wanted to hear if I was being unreasonable / impatient. FYI: I don't mail anything, I use FEDEX... because I figure like me THEY ABSOLUTLY GOT TO HAVE IT RIGHT NOW

A buddy once told me: The quickest way to piss someone off is to tell them that your not trying to piss them off!

Still looking... He meant have there been any other reviews on her other than that one. He wasn't questioning your review status

You didn't state WTF I have moved on. You "asked" when do you say WTF and move on.

For me if I don't hear anything that day then I move on. If I still wanna see her when she does reply then I will if not then it's no skin off my back
Still looking... He meant have there been any other reviews on her other than that one. He wasn't questioning your review status Opps!

You didn't state WTF I have moved on. You "asked" when do you say WTF and move on. EXACTLY! WTF...in my book = I'm done regarless!

For me if I don't hear anything that day then I move on. If I still wanna see her when she does reply then I will if not then it's no skin off my back Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
One day, Gotcha!

Thank You Sir!

I mean why put off others waiting for one. If they don't reply the same day to at least let you know something then who knows how long it might be. When I send an inquiry generally I'm ready right then lol. I'm not just addicted to Eccie, I'm addicted to women too
I'm on a mission to see them all, can't remember the last time I looked into seeing someone I didn't want to see?!
Originally Posted by Still Looking
[Facepalm]

Funny... I can't remember the last time I looked into seeing someone I didn't want to see, either.

Nevermind.

Good luck with whatever happens.
I agree with this by John...:facepalm:

Jesus...if you have to ask yourself, or worse yet, ask us here in the open, "when should I say WTF and move on?" when dealing with a hooker...you're WAY fucking past the time you should have said "WTF" and moved on...