As promised...

Ok, I sent a provider a P.M. and a text message because she says she accepts them. I wait and get nothing. Then on Friday I get a P.M. saying its good and she will be up. So I figured I will text her on Saturday morning to see if we are still on for later. I don't get a response so I said I will call on my way to the party I was going to. It rings twice, then I hear the click meaning someone answered it, and then a males voice (middle eastern accent). I ask for the lady and he tells me that he doesn't know her but that someone left the phone at his place of employment. So I said ok and ended the conversation. I P.M.ed the Provider again to tell her the information I had about her lost phone. Bam... What a great guy! I know my appointment that night is gone due to her not having a phone...

As of today I have still not heard anything back from the provider and then I see a review on the exact provider. I don't want to mention any names unless I should and I don't think this would qualify as an Alert. But if I am wrong it will get moved. Just passing this info along case... Hell I don't know, something just don't seem right I guess!
Unless you name a name......this threAD is all about you....I'm just saying.
Would it be N*** S*****?
Would it be N*** S*****? Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
Maybe you should have put that in super duper private EA. Some of us fucktards on here might be able to figure that one out.

If a guy is answering an indys phone it's not an alert but it's good intel.
It wasn't intended to be hard lol.
K***** K*****
LOL.... I think that one is easy too.
As a bunny once said... "It wasn't intended to be hard lol"!
it happens to us too.
guys unable to keep his appt but post a review of another :-/

seems communication was an issue from the beginning.
just gotta move on
good luck!
No doubt communication was the issue. But some dude answering the phone. I just hopes she gets it back!
Please post the name otherwise this is worthless.

Gotcha. It's Krissy Kisses. But she just P.M.ed me saying that she finally figured out where she left it. So... Should I know go? Hmmm.
[quote=MsPrittiKitti;1259741]it happens to us too.
guys unable to keep his appt but post a review of another :-/

Almost like a provider not returning PM's but you see review after review! I feel your pain

My little black book is thicker tan Charlie Sheen’s Pre-Nup!

BTW: You want answers? I think I'm entitled! You want answers? I want the truth! You can't handle the truth!

Grab the bull by the horns ... and I'm not a UT fan!
ChickenFried even though I haven't seen her with the way her reviews have been going I wouldn't. It would be one thing if it was just one of them but lately it's been quite a few. Just my opinion.
Almost like a provider not returning PM's but you see review after review! I feel your pain Originally Posted by Still Looking
thats a diff issue. maybe theyre saying the "right" things
chicken seems like a nice guy--hes really concerned she gets her phone
---or maybe he wants that appt!! i kid!