When to put up the xmas tree

Seriously,
Isn't this critical for getting on Santa's, or Ms. Claus', nice or naughty list (whichever list you prefer).
So....
Pick one. And btw, tell us all which list you want to be on.
Seriously,
Isn't this critical for getting on Santa's, or Ms. Claus', nice or naughty list (whichever list you prefer).
So....
Pick one. And btw, tell us all which list you want to be on. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
Naughty and Nice...

And hopefully before Thanksgiving this year, granddaughter is coming to visit for first time at 20 months....lives on the east coast...
I'm going for Ms. Claus' nicely naughty list. Elf on a ladder trimming tree and I'll be holding ladder looking up.
  • Emmie
  • 11-12-2021, 03:06 PM
I normally do it around the 1st of December. You know how naughty I am... I believe you have pics from last year!
I just decorate a cedar tree around the house. By spring the ornaments have fallen to the ground and the wind has blown them down towards the road. Funny how beer cans will do that
Seriously,
So....
Pick one. And btw, tell us all which list you want to be on. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
Unique dahhling, Christmas is everyday throughout the year for me, but if I would celebrate it the day most do, I would put up a fake tree thanksgiving weekend.
I prefer the naughty but nice list
i am on the naughty list...of course lol

i havent put up a tree for last two years..only one grandkid around,and hes jewish so doesnt celebrate that way

but i do decorate my house up w christmas decir.....starting on thanksgiving

and this year,i am decorating my table in my hotel room with The Grinch decor

halloween is my big holiday lol
Naughty of course. I'll gladly take my lumps of coal with pride.
Naughty of course. I'll gladly take my lumps of coal with pride. Originally Posted by hounddog
For the dog, a little early but he insisted:
Maybe my tree is already up…

And I’m on the naughty list as usual.
... You know how naughty I am... I believe you have pics from last year! Originally Posted by Emmie
That was a fun xmas date.
You in a stocking wrap, and you giggled when you smiled.
I put it up when I feel like it and leave it up too long because I hate all the work to take it down. Actually left some lights on the house all year. Definitely on the naughty list. Miss Claus, if Santa has a daughter. Lol.
The nicely naughty list yes it'll probably stay up till valentines day teeheee who has time to worry about when it goes down.
For the dog, a little early but he insisted:
Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter

TY UC