Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Dark almost to shoulders
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Short, decent body, natural c cups, decent face
Recommendation: Yes
What did Jenny look like?
What did Jenny look like? Originally Posted by Robertkraftjr
She was a pretty hot Asian Milf with a good body. I’d like to see her on my next visit.
Just called and asked for Jenny. "No Jenny here" was the response
Just called and asked for Jenny. "No Jenny here" was the response Originally Posted by smokey9164
I have found better success by asking who is working right now. Then they will list names. If she is listed, then I can say "Let me try XXXX". If she is not listed, I might choose someone I have seen before or say that I might drop by later.

When you ask for someone by name, the girl answering wants the session and will (sometimes) lie. Also, if a bunch of us are asking for someone by name, that might bring suspicion to that girl.
I have found better success by asking who is working right now. Then they will list names. If she is listed, then I can say "Let me try XXXX". If she is not listed, I might choose someone I have seen before or say that I might drop by later.

When you ask for someone by name, the girl answering wants the session and will (sometimes) lie. Also, if a bunch of us are asking for someone by name, that might bring suspicion to that girl. Originally Posted by tomdooley43

I usually do the "who's working today" question but they wouldn't even answer that yesterday. Been there 3 times this month and enjoyed every time. I just want to be able to make an appointment with a specific girl. Maybe they don't like me any more.