Used Toyota Camry available

If there is a female provider that needs a good working car with air conditioning contact me. I am willing to work out an arrangement.
Hi I'm interested in the car I also would like more information about it
Yes I am interested am in need of a good runing vehicle.
I would like some info on that!(:
Hi, beautiful,
This car has the following working features. Air conditioning, pw brakes,windows locks and a am fm cd player. It is a light brown color. I can provide a pic later. My daughter is currently driving the car and it will be avail the first week in January.
Interested.
Next thread you will post is "I gave a provider a car and can't seem to contact her, she owes me 4 sessions"

Sell it for cash and buy a hooker.
<<<< Exclaiming in the sexiest cutest voice evahhh while doing the sexiest cutest dance evahhh... Pick me, pick me, pick me!
  • katee
  • 12-22-2015, 12:43 PM
Next thread you will post is "I gave a provider a car and can't seem to contact her, she owes me 4 sessions"

Sell it for cash and buy a hooker. Originally Posted by Gotyour6

I think this is a better idea
Maybe he plans on keeping the title until it's paid off who knows...
We will have a organized and fair way to monitor the agreement for the car where everyone interest is protected.
This brand of barter never works out unless you want to trade for one session. It will be amazing how Houdini the provider will become or how many hooker excuses will arise after .
  • xtrem
  • 12-25-2015, 01:21 PM

Sell it for cash and buy a hooker. Originally Posted by Gotyour6
What could possibly go wrong??

im very interested, as well as i have money for it now.
was the offer still availasble by chance....?
Also, if you would pease get back to me via PM i will shoot you my
nmbr.
thnnk you!

casey t.

Wowww how many ladies don't have cars ahahahahahahahahahgaha