Curious... anyone from here going to TX All State Spanking Party?

here's the link:
http://texasallstatespankingparty.com/

Not quite sure how/if this mixes with P4P but thought some of those reading this forum would be interested.
Looks like a blast, wish me and my hands were free to go.........
Well I do have a birthday coming up next month, butt I think I'll pass....
You are in FW.
Where's my limo?

Have Paddle will Travel!
I was invited last year and couldn't make it. You can make reservations and stay close to the spanking but at that party, there is NO sexual touching.

Period. Although I have heard of after-parties.
Seems a little too "country" for my tastes... also it looks like it's the females that are getting a majority of the spanking and I honestly don't know how I feel about that
Morning,

I am a host for TASSP (Texas All State Spanking) as I was last year as well. It's a very good opportunity to get out and have some fun with a great bunch. It's not "country" by any means and many of the bottoms attending are film stars in the bondage and discipline arena.

Most of the attendees are "vanilla" by MY standards but I also have a sadistic side that fits right in with spankos. Yes the after parties can get a bit wild and "other" things happen but it's not "country" by any means.

Miss Chris who is a good friend of mine I was just at DomCon LA with last week will be attending and teaching this year. I will also be doing a small single tail class again this year.

It's a different world but VERY fun!! If you make it out drop me a note as Mistress Terecia and I will be hosting the Naughty boys suite party together. Which is a BDSM event and not a spanking party.

Cheers,
Maitresse Renee
Thanks Maitresse Renee, that's good to know...
Maitresse Renee Originally Posted by Maitresse Renee
You should give a class or two on "self-congratulation", it's the one subject I feel that you're truly gifted in.

Morning,

I am a host for TASSP (Texas All State Spanking) as I was last year as well. It's a very good opportunity to get out and have some fun with a great bunch. It's not "country" by any means and many of the bottoms attending are film stars in the bondage and discipline arena.
Miss Chris who is a good friend of mine I was just at DomCon LA with last week will be attending and teaching this year. I will also be doing a small single tail class again this year.

It's a different world but VERY fun!! If you make it out drop me a note as Mistress Terecia and I will be hosting the Naughty boys suite party together. Which is a BDSM event and not a spanking party. ... Originally Posted by Maitresse Renee
Thanks for this information! I really appreciate it and this is great to know! I missed DomCon, sadly, but maybe I can make this event, finally!

Best,
Elisabeth
Mia,

The thread was started in order to ask about an event that no one so far that I can see on this thread has attended except for me. I have been a host and educator the past couple of years and can offer insight into it from a first person view. You gave your opinion about it being "country" and have not attended the event before. I only meant to set the record straight and give a 1st person view so that those who are stuck behind a keyboard looking for a semi-vanilla way to venture into the BDSM & Spanking world can make an educated decision.

There was no ill intention with my post or anything of the sort.

Cheers,
Maitresse Renee

Texas All State Spanking Party Host Info
Thanks for this information! I really appreciate it and this is great to know! I missed DomCon, sadly, but maybe I can make this event, finally!

Best,
Elisabeth Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers

We're always happy to have a firm hand attend the parties ; )
sounds intriguing, too bad I'm in Houston
I can see how Tia could get that impression. On the first page of the website, "Who Are Y'all Anyways?" and "What Are Y'All Doin'!?!" is what a outside Vanilla person would see. In the second promo clip, the cowboy says "Y'all come back now, ya' hear?..."

But this is all part of Texas, isn't it ???