URL / Website: - http://joplin.skipthegames.com/femal...2/849188309395
City: - Joplin
State: - MO
Address: - By Cunningham Park
Activities: - BBBJ, HJ, K9, Mish
Hair Length and Color: - Blonde shoulder length
Smoking Status: - Yes, she was smoking when I arrived
Ethnic Background: - Caucasian
Physical Description: - Tiny & short, 120lbs max. Perfect ass, bald pussy, and okay boobs. She's a cute little package.
She informed me that we had to pretend like we knew each other because her sister didn't know she did this. The encounter was very awkward, maybe just due to me, but she made no effort to show she was enjoying anything. She just did what she needed without saying hardly anything. She started with a BBBJ under the covers, then moved to a HJ, doggy, and ended with mish. She was fine with MSOG. $200 for up to an hour, which in my opinion is pretty steep for a silent fuck. But damn, her body is fine!
Recommendation: - No
That makes 2 "No" recommendations. Too bad cause she sure looks fine.
I contacted her yesterday and asked about rates and she offered bareback right off the bat for 50 extra. I was out after that.
I used her services as well nice body but like doing a lifeless personal she layed there no emotion did more hj than bj after done she got up we put clothes on an not a word would not recommend NO
If you like doing a doll !! No emotion no words not even a bye or thank you !! Recommend NO
Did she allow bareback?