Would you spend time with a lady IF...

So,

I have a QUESTION for the COMMUNITY... Would you spend time with a lady, from our world, if she has a history of OUTING HER CLIENTS for the grievance offense of TEXTING TOO MUCH?

Your curious slave,

Guinevere
If the guy is being a nuisance and she gives him fair warning to stop and he doesn’t, what else is she going to do?
If the guy is being a nuisance and she gives him fair warning to stop and he doesn’t, what else is she going to do? Originally Posted by tx2for3
Really?!!

Hmmm... We deal with annoying people every day... It comes with the job... We get dick picks, threats, vulgar language, etc...

When this happens... I activate the BLOCK FEATURE on my phone and I MOVE ON... Annoying person is eliminated...

But that is just me...
  • 4funn
  • 01-15-2019, 07:53 AM
When this happens... I activate the BLOCK FEATURE on my phone and I MOVE ON Originally Posted by Slave Guinevere
Exactly!.. +1
Alerts should only be for legit threats. Like, he was threatening to do some fucked up shit to you, or beat your ass or is stalking your incall or something. Texting a bunch is annoying, but can easily be ignored as Slave said. If we put alerts out for every person who annoyed us, a good amount would be on the DNS list for stupid reasons like not reading a PM that has all the information in it. That's something that annoys me
I agree Evelyn! Safety should be the main concern, not annoyance. You're looking amazing as usual by the way! Hope to see you soon.
I agree Evelyn! Safety should be the main concern, not annoyance. You're looking amazing as usual by the way! Hope to see you soon. Originally Posted by Strongside45
Isn't she GORGEOUS?!? Lovely Evelyn is always a favorite of mine...

Outing another person is such a horrible thing to do to someone in our world... Whether the person be male or female...

Which also raises the QUESTION of how much TEXTING is TOO MUCH? Plus, if we are going to say that this is ALLOWED for the women...then should the men be allowed to OUT US if we perchance TEXT TOO MUCH as well?!?
Gotta set and respect the boundaries. Need to have good 2 way communication so both parties know what is and isn’t allowed, and when there is too much texting going on. Respect is key✊
Do it like the old days: each text message will be billed so much to the sender upon visit.
No

The older providers are the ones that out the most(not saying all), the younger ones not so much .
I say mutual respect of privacy & if someone threatens to put u in harms way or is overly aggressive& asking them to stop & they dnt, then put a damn alert. No in just womens locker room.. Let ppl know of this disturbing behavior.
she has to state clearly to him 'only text me for blah blah etc' so heknows the boundaries. i can understand if he texts alot because there are few providers that actually interact with cliets in almost gfe manner and care to their clients to make it seem like its not all about business. i know a provider who is like that and is quick to respond to any text no matter time of day never gets mad and she is busy too but thats what makes clients love her and many on eccie and oh2 know her and will vouch she is one of coolest ppl ull meet but we all respect she wants her life private and not advertised on forums. and she is UTR does not advertise gets her clients from word of mouth. i was texting her other day talking about cowboys game andnothing hobby related but thats why she has my loyalty and makes me go baçk besides fact shes super hot. then there are providers u know u can only text if its hobby related
No

The older providers are the ones that out the most(not saying all), the younger ones not so much . Originally Posted by JalapenoPopper
Not agreeing/ not disagreeing

However the recent shit storm going on with some of the providers in the Louisiana coed forums could re-enforce this statement! jeez
A very good read ...
Really?!!

Hmmm... We deal with annoying people every day... It comes with the job... We get dick picks, threats, vulgar language, etc...

When this happens... I activate the BLOCK FEATURE on my phone and I MOVE ON... Annoying person is eliminated...

But that is just me... Originally Posted by Slave Guinevere

Maybe I’m interpreting the message incorrectly. If a creep uses a masking app and can bypass a block, then it turns into harassment. That type of behavior has to feel threatening. Of course if simply blocking a pest works, then I agree- outing is out of bounds.