Would you spend time with a lady IF...

The seven idiots that voted to have their info posted on the internet should post it here!
So,

I have a QUESTION for the COMMUNITY... Would you spend time with a lady, from our world, if she has a history of OUTING HER CLIENTS for the grievance offense of TEXTING TOO MUCH?

Your curious slave,

Guinevere Originally Posted by Slave Guinevere
Nope! Outing for any reason is not good. Hell reason next time could be texting not enough. You can block number very easily.
Great question G!

NO, there are many other ways of dealing with people than putting their personal info out to the world. Myself, I will ask them to use a short text like “Hey”, then I can get back to them. But if it goes on and on, I can block them as G does. But, I use a disposable Hobby phone on top of that. I throw them away on a regular basis. Paid for in cash and gone with the wind. Part of playing for me.

Anyways,

MUTUAL RESPECT is of utmost importance. It includes many things not listed in this post. I try to walk on egg shells when first meeting someone. I ask questions when I am in the presents of the person. This way I can read their face and hear their expression. NOW, granted Newbies make mistakes....and we all learn at different speeds. Shoot some of us need a brick to the head to figure it out (hope I am not one of them).

A few ways of dealing with them:

1. Sorry honey, I'm busy...I will text you...please do not text me until I text you..
2. If you text me any more, I will block you.
3. Then block em.
4. If they try again from another phone #, block again and make a report. (add them to the sites, black list...etc...yes it takes time but helps every other provider out there.)
5. Anything further, get a MOD involved...(Yes, I know they are not perfect and the people can make another acount).
6. Get the whole Damn Community involved....so everyone can harrase them to no end.
7. I would also like to tell ladies here, get a hobby phone... You don't have it on when you are not working... change it often... create a website for your followers...change this to maybe yearly..
8. Subscriptions help weed out people who don't really want to follow you or see what your up to.

But to put their info out there, well it's just a bit much and I do understand ladies (there are some really crazy ones out there...sorry).
95.36% says no .....

I would guess that's relative.. whats chaos to the fly is normal to the spider.

Originally Posted by lovelyevelyn
This post turned me on more than almost any other I've read today. Gotta love an intelligent lady.

Anyway, outing should NEVER be a go-to tactic unless personal safety is in question. Personal safety can include the provider being threatened to be outed as well in my opinion.

There are way too many simple ways to ghost someone who's bothering you electronically. Outing except in the most extreme cases is just evil, vengeful, and low.