Panties Needed At Shelters

I was dropping by a woman's shelter to give away a sound system and some work out equipment, and dishes I don't use - all those things I'd feel guilty just trashing.

While chatting with the lady who ran it, I learned that they are actually in desperate need of new underwear for the ladies and their children, a well as new or used bras.

My girlfriends are throwing a panty party to gather undies to donate and an excuse to drink and dance.

It's one of those things you don't think about, but if you have a shelter near you, I'm sure they'd be thrilled for a similar donation of undergarments. You can hit a discount department store and buy bags of them at really cheap prices.
That is a really fantastic idea. Thanks for the heads up!
Never thought about that Lauren..thanks for sharing!
I always buy a bag load of gloves, hats and scarves just before Christmas and take them to a shelter here in Boston. Just a little gift that hopefully helps a few. Never thought about underwear though...

C xx
Well, you could sell used undies :-) for the gentlemen that love them and then donate the cash to buy even more undies :-) (lawls), so its a win win situation for everyone involved.
Well, you could sell used undies :-) for the gentlemen that love them and then donate the cash to buy even more undies :-) (lawls), so its a win win situation for everyone involved. Originally Posted by ninasastri
Hey that is a damned good idea! I can't tell you how many panties/G-strings I ended up selling to gentleman in the past that had a fetish for them.
  • WTF
  • 04-08-2011, 01:15 PM
I bet PJ could donate his panty collection from different ladies over the years and solve the panty problem altogether

I bet PJ could donate his panty collection from different ladies over the years and solve the panty problem altogether

Originally Posted by WTF
They're probably stretched out by now.
My eyes are bleeding Now Rudy
Now pj in something manly is a whole nother story
My eyes are bleeding Now Rudy
¨: Originally Posted by Camille
same here....
  • WTF
  • 04-08-2011, 03:40 PM
They're probably stretched out by now. Originally Posted by Rudyard K
Sniffed out fer sure
PJ's Basement?

I was dropping by a woman's shelter to give away a sound system and some work out equipment, and dishes I don't use - all those things I'd feel guilty just trashing.

While chatting with the lady who ran it, I learned that they are actually in desperate need of new underwear for the ladies and their children, a well as new or used bras.

My girlfriends are throwing a panty party to gather undies to donate and an excuse to drink and dance.

It's one of those things you don't think about, but if you have a shelter near you, I'm sure they'd be thrilled for a similar donation of undergarments. You can hit a discount department store and buy bags of them at really cheap prices. Originally Posted by Lauren Summerhill

All shelters are in need of soap and shampoos, too.
All shelters are in need of soap and shampoos, too. Originally Posted by pyramider
Really?
I'll get you for that one Rudy.