RTMs

Are they private? Should they be kept private? Thanks
RTM's are considered a form of Private Communications between Members and are not permitted to be posted in the Forums.
#9 - No form of private communications between members are to be posted in our forums. This includes the contents of emails, PMs, IMs, private chat logs, privately shared images, etc. This is an invasion of another's privacy and will not be allowed.
Oh my!

HAHAHAHAHAHAH
RTM's are considered a form of Private Communications between Members and are not permitted to be posted in the Forums. Originally Posted by biomed1
I guess your rules only matter in certain places. So they don’t matter at all.
You are entitled to your opinion.
Please share examples to illustrate the reason(s) for this opinion.
I guess your rules only matter in certain places. So they don’t matter at all. Originally Posted by bambino
Please share examples to illustrate the reason(s) for this opinion. Originally Posted by biomed1
go for it Pee Wee Herman ... ops bambino. you're only be breaking a rule that you think does not matter btw icky needs a smile for cracker jacks, just sayin
I guess your rules only matter in certain places. So they don’t matter at all. Originally Posted by bambino
Please share examples to illustrate the reason(s) for this opinion. Originally Posted by biomed1
Come on Bam,
Post those.
We need the entertainment today.
Bambi is an expert at posting all sorts of "opinions" with absolutely zero examples to illustrate his lack of reasoning.
All bluster and no muster.

Two threads open in different forums about this subject by this poster

Obviously this bugs him.