At what point...

does your sexual preference be it bi-racial, two-somes, big ol' tata's, or a nice juicy butt! become more than just a preference and instead a fetish? I am hoping y'alls responses would really help answer the question: "what is a fetish?". Guys and ladies, feel free to respond. Ofcourse, if you've got a fetish...ahem, I mean style of sexing that you've already figured out, we eccietards would love to hear it as well. I'll tell you mine, if you tell me yours....
Keep it sexy people!
fetˇish [fet-ish, fee-tish]
noun
an object regarded with awe as being the embodiment or habitation of a potent spirit or as having magical potency.
any object, idea, etc., eliciting unquestioning reverence, respect, or devotion: to make a fetish of high grades.
Psychology . any object or nongenital part of the body that causes a habitual erotic response or fixation.

I think the word gets used in different ways and sometimes incorrectly. I was taught in college that it was strictly a sexual attachment to an object.
Above is how it's found in the dictionary. When you start talking about threesomes or body parts or looks and styles then I really think you're just talking about a preference. It may be a really decided preference like for example the one I have for asian girls, but you get the idea. My understanding is that fetishes tend to come out of the early part of our life that we have somehow managed to assign a sexual attraction to in some way. Corsets, high heeled shoes, little plaid skirts whatever. Personally I don't really have any fetishes. I just see sexual preferences as being akin to ordering off a menu. It just all depends on what I have a hankerin for at a any given moment.
Taint is the one female body part that defies the definition of a fetish. Taint is the key to spiritual enlightenment.
A fetish is when white guys answer an AA providers threAD
Who is the white guy?
Who is the white guy? Originally Posted by pyramider
That would be me.
Spoken like a true hobbyist! I agree that the word might be used incorrectly but if one's assignment to an object for sexual gratification, becomes the only way he/she wants to play, or in your terms, the only thing he wants to order off the menu; does it then become a fetish?

fetˇish [fet-ish, fee-tish]
noun
an object regarded with awe as being the embodiment or habitation of a potent spirit or as having magical potency.
any object, idea, etc., eliciting unquestioning reverence, respect, or devotion: to make a fetish of high grades.
Psychology . any object or nongenital part of the body that causes a habitual erotic response or fixation.

I think the word gets used in different ways and sometimes incorrectly. I was taught in college that it was strictly a sexual attachment to an object.
Above is how it's found in the dictionary. When you start talking about threesomes or body parts or looks and styles then I really think you're just talking about a preference. It may be a really decided preference like for example the one I have for asian girls, but you get the idea. My understanding is that fetishes tend to come out of the early part of our life that we have somehow managed to assign a sexual attraction to in some way. Corsets, high heeled shoes, little plaid skirts whatever. Personally I don't really have any fetishes. I just see sexual preferences as being akin to ordering off a menu. It just all depends on what I have a hankerin for at a any given moment. Originally Posted by gearslut
But for me, it's when I have a dick AND a pussy of two different ethnicities in the same room with me...

Oh, and btw, I do white guys.

A fetish is when white guys answer an AA providers threAD Originally Posted by StinkyFingers
But for me, it's when I have a dick AND a pussy of two different ethnicities in the same room with me...

Oh, and btw, I do white guys. Originally Posted by Sofia Simms
LOL! And I only do black girls, with an occasional Thai thrown in for good measure ... And I love threesomes ... Is that a fetish?
But your reviews state otherwise, no? LOL! But threesomes fun aren't they? I wouldn't call your chocolate fixation a fetish, but the threesomes, .....I dunno, you mighta fallen in the same den I'm in sugar!

LOL! And I only do black girls, with an occasional Thai thrown in for good measure ... And I love threesomes ... Is that a fetish? Originally Posted by StinkyFingers
But your reviews state otherwise, no? LOL! But threesomes fun aren't they? I wouldn't call your chocolate fixation a fetish, but the threesomes, .....I dunno, you mighta fallen in the same den I'm in sugar! Originally Posted by Sofia Simms
I only review in the spa section ... I keep my Chocolate Bunny and threesome activities private. Yes, birds of a feather
Hmmm ... And for a third wheel, do you prefer Thai or Latina?
does your sexual preference be it bi-racial, two-somes, big ol' tata's, or a nice juicy butt! become more than just a preference and instead a fetish? I am hoping y'alls responses would really help answer the question: "what is a fetish?". Guys and ladies, feel free to respond. Ofcourse, if you've got a fetish...ahem, I mean style of sexing that you've already figured out, we eccietards would love to hear it as well. I'll tell you mine, if you tell me yours....
Keep it sexy people! Originally Posted by Sofia Simms
Things such as liking juicy butts isn't a fetish. Wanting a girl with a juicy butt to sit on your face and smother you is a fetish.
interesting ad and concept of a ThreAD as well
My only preference is simply the diversity, hon.
Am guessing yours is Thai?...See now, I ever had that...

Hmmm ... And for a third wheel, do you prefer Thai or Latina? Originally Posted by StinkyFingers