Taylor has me drive across town for NCNS

Called Taylor from Backpage ad http://houston.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-_-18/17080924 - supposedly cute Asian spinner. She directs me to I-10 & Mason and tells me to call when I'm there. I get there and call - no answer so I leave message. She calls back 10 minutes later saying she just got out of the shower and she'll call me when she's ready. After no call from her after 15 minutes, 25 minutes and 30 minutes I left. No class.

Posted Phone: 408-329-4764 (also had ads from Nicole posted about 2 weeks ago) but she also called me from 316-218-3301 which she claimed was a friend's phone.

Searching both phone numbers with Google results in several ads with Nicole that have the same photos when adverting with both the 408 area code number and the 316 area code number above.

Obviously these are two to avoid.

These are photos she Talor had in the ad:

and here's a couple of Nicole from her ads:

I don't have time to check right now, but I am betting 10 to 1 those are fake pictures anyhow.
*pats m4w on head* sorry hun.
GIS on the one of her in the swimsuit gets some model on This site.

My spidey sense is telling fake
That Bitch!!!

Probably fake pictures.
Incredibly fake pics!

I think you were lucky that you never saw 'her', and didn't have to deal with a potentially harmful bait & switch operation by these people.
I don't have time to check right now, but I am betting 10 to 1 those are fake pictures anyhow. Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
Hater!
Hater! Originally Posted by Roxxie Starr

LOL .. well that's just dumb as hell .... the pictures ended up being fake, it's not as if I was incorrect. Maybe someday you can become as astute as me

Keep trying Roxxie, the more you follow my posts, the more like B Wild you may be able to become