1/6 was a peaceful exercise of one’s 1st Amendment

I have no clue what you are talking about. Again you should know sonny Originally Posted by oilfieldace
hahahahahahahahahahahahah, sure you don’t.

Still think the Jan 6 riot was a peaceful expression of the QAnon Shaman’s first amendment rights? How about the dude who took a shit in the Speakers Office? Or the one whonbroke through the windows of the Capitol using a flag?

Your thread ends poorly for you, dude, because its purpose was solely to create the type of discussion that ends poorly for you.

You picked a fight and lost.
My thread is fact, the only losers are the bottom feeders who think differently. 56396
Your thread is opinion. Nothing but two sentences. Hardly ought to count to your post count, eh? LOLLING!

Don’t get your hackles up, bud. Anybody can read the OP.

No facts. Just the opinion of a confused, conflicted and angry Trumpist.
A gentle reminder to all . . .
#6 - Respect the topics presented by those who start a thread. Attempts to derail a thread or change it's direction is referred to as thread hijack and will be discouraged. Attempts to guide a thread in the right direction are appreciated, while responses to posts which hijack a thread are not.
A gentle reminder to all . . . Originally Posted by biomed1
I guess calling someone a moron, is not worthy of points ??? In all honesty I am not offended , I just consider the source.
Calling you a moron is an insult to morons.
Calling you a moron is an insult to morons. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
Do mods give points to black folks, answer only iftheare conservatives
i'm cool with it when morons insult other morons. lol.
Moron that later...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!