moon the loon

one of the funniest stories,wrongest and most politicaly incorect ive ever heard.keath moon drummer for the who used to dress up in different costumes go out into londan and completly take on the persona of the character he was dressed as,one time he dressed up as a nazi ss comander with a rideing crop and german luger on his side,went down to the jewish quarter of london,went into a jewish backery,started slamming the rideing crop against the counter and demanding that the lady running the bakery bake him some german bread (and i love this lady)its said without missing a beat she grabed up a long loaf of hard bread and started beating keath about the head and shoulders with it and when that one broke she grabed another all the while yelling at moon " get out of my bakery you nazi swine " she chased him down the street while he tried to find off her blows.moon wasent anti semetic or racest he was just trying to stay true to the character,i thought how lucky he was that the old lady didnt have a gun or very sharp butcher knife behind the conter.he liked to dress up as a pirate also and challenge people in pubs to cutless dules