why are mega afraid?

why are mega afraid to commit to saying they will accept the results of the election if they are so sure trump is going to win?
hellooo Salty, Waco, Bam etc.
MAGA isn’t worried. You are!!!!
MAGA isn’t worried. You are!!!! Originally Posted by bambino
I'm not the one avoiding answering the Question you are.

Bambino, will you accept the outcome of the2024 Presidental election? or are you to much a coward to answer?
I’m not worried about the election. Are you?
Bam, we know you're not going to admit to being worried. It would ruin your whole shtick. We know the answer tho
Bam, we know you're not going to admit to being worried. It would ruin your whole shtick. We know the answer tho Originally Posted by HDGristle
I don’t have a shtick. You do. I don’t have a worry. I’ve protected my family to the best of my ability. I believe in God Mr Gristle. I’m good. You, not so much.
Don't lie in front of God
Don't lie in front of God Originally Posted by HDGristle
Your schtick is wearing thin Mr Gristle. Goodbye!!!!!
*smells the stench of MAGA fear, running off towards the showers*
Don't lie in front of God Originally Posted by HDGristle
I don’t have a shtick. You do. I don’t have a worry. I’ve protected my family to the best of my ability. I believe in God Mr Gristle. I’m good. You, not so much. Originally Posted by bambino

So when Trump loses the election in a couple of weeks, are you going to just go with "that's what God wanted?" Otherwise, who are you to question the almighty? I notice you didn't say you're a Christian or anything like that, because that would definitely speak poorly of Christ, if that's who you're emulating.
So when Trump loses the election in a couple of weeks, are you going to just go with "that's what God wanted?" Otherwise, who are you to question the almighty? I notice you didn't say you're a Christian or anything like that, because that would definitely speak poorly of Christ, if that's who you're emulating. Originally Posted by Laugh-riot
I didn’t say any of what you posted. Try harder.
I didn’t say any of what you posted. Try harder. Originally Posted by bambino
Don't have to. You're the one that brought believing in God, as if that gives you some sort of hero medal status. So if the Trump loses the election, you'll accept that's what God wants? Otherwise, what's the use of having any faith?
Don't have to. You're the one that brought believing in God, as if that gives you some sort of hero medal status. So if the Trump loses the election, you'll accept that's what God wants? Otherwise, what's the use of having any faith? Originally Posted by Laugh-riot
I didn’t say that either. Run along now.