Enemas

Do enemas help in enjoying anal sex? What are everyone's thoughts?
For the guy or the girl?are you being pegged or are you giving the anal sex to a lady?

Laxative enemas are a no go. Stick to water or very mild enemas. At least a few hours before, not immediately before the play time.

Don't use soap or harsh cleansers. That can create micro tears and cause sensitivity & irritation.

You can never be 💯 clean unless you're completely fasting & totally empty.

Make sure you use the bathroom before hand and clean up a bit. You can do a light flush without going crazy.

Keep in mind where you're playing, always put a towel down, & be aware that shit happens if you're doing anal. No two ways about it.

Be safe, start off slow, and you should be fine.
Damn Emma, I wish one of us traveled.
I wish every girl that offers greek had her attention to detail lol
Damn Emma, I wish one of us traveled. Originally Posted by oldpun
Ha well I was traveling alot for RW and I don't play when I'm not on my time.

Especially right now. Central Texas is on my radar a few times a year & that's about it.
I wish every girl that offers greek had her attention to detail lol Originally Posted by BBQ-Guy
I've heard that before 😋 I personally don't travel there, although I do enjoy the dominant aspect of being on the giving end. In the right scenario of course 😉

Positive there's a rendition of that somewhere far back in the entertainment portion (encounter reports). 😍

You can cause some damage if you're playing extensively w/ little to no prep work. If I'm causing pain or discomfort I want it to be deliberate & controlled, not due to carelessness.
I was more about anilingus. And yes I mean saline cleanse.
I was more about anilingus. And yes I mean saline cleanse. Originally Posted by cool1302
Same rules apply if you want to be super clean. Make sure you use the bathroom before hand, cleanse a few hours before, use a gentle wipe and go inside a few inches. Do that a couple times, finish with a warm washcloth and you should be fine.

Or just take a really thorough shower. Take it easy on using soap internally.