Extortion

Has anyone else been subject to extortion calls after seeking service? I have.
That is why a burner phone is a must and then who cares. Never give personal info during an encounter
Name names! But, yeah... gotta use a burner or an app.
Name names! But, yeah... gotta use a burner or an app. Originally Posted by ElBandido
Speaking of apps, what do you fellas suggest? Easily downloaded, doesn't steal your personal info like they're saying tiktok does lol, protects your real #, etc. Any advice would be helpful. Thanks in advance...
Speaking of apps, what do you fellas suggest? Easily downloaded, doesn't steal your personal info like they're saying tiktok does lol, protects your real #, etc. Any advice would be helpful. Thanks in advance... Originally Posted by FBSMLUVR
No issues to this point with TextNow. Although, if you install and uninstall a few times, it can slow down your phone (at least on my experience). A factory reset and restore clears it up, though.

Nice thing is that it usually keeps your history even if you reinstall. Also, you can get transcripts of texts to your email. Comes in handy for referencing later.
I bought a prepaid chip in cash and created a google voice number with that number.
I use sideline. $100 per year and I can change the number when ever I want. Been using it for several years with no complaints. They have a free trial version too.
I use Hushed. Its fairly inexpensive and its pay as you go. Can password secure access to it. Can turn notifications on or off
I use Hushed. Its fairly inexpensive and its pay as you go. Can password secure access to it. Can turn notifications on or off Originally Posted by The Big Kahuna
+1
I use this as well. Works pretty well for the most part. I am not crazy about the newer version. Seems to limit me more than the older version. But never the less still gets the job done.
If you want to help the community, name the provider.
I've bought a phone and prepaid from wally world with cash, boost mobile is the provider. You just type in the code and boom, you have a phone, you can change numbers every few days.....it's like 30 bucks a month or cheaper depending on what you need.
just make sure you have your references ready if you're using an app. For example, I don't see people that use apps unless they have recent references
What do you use to identify if we use an app or not?
It's part of ny screening process
....at least someone, wants to fuck you.
Just not in the good way. Maybe you can fuck them back