Strange day at Katie's Spa

Stopped by today, paid my 60 for 45 minutes and Mimi took me to the room. I noticed something was off after about 10 minutes.
She kept a towel over me at all times, no teasing, told me not to touch her and that there is only massage there and nothing else.
Very weird and it pissed me off. Also made me sign some kind of sheet...signed as John Smith of course. Wanted a tip after massaging me for about 35 minutes....I gave her a $5 and left. She kept telling me to come back.... Yeah....
Something is up over there.....
They are supposed to have a customer sheet that shows what the problem areas are for each customer. Plus their contact info. It is part of the business inspection criteria.
I have been by there many times before... Never signed anything. They just took me back and fucked the hell out of me. I think I will stay away for awhile. Mimi saw me when I was there a month ago when I banged that girl who likes to TUMA....can't think of her name but she had a awesome ass and a nice pussy that looked great in doggy..... idk....
Sounds like the heat is on at the spas with the recent incredible service.
It’s an election year also.
Bust at KK yesterday I read here so yes. places seem to be cautious
Get used to filling out those forms. Please don't give these ladies grief over it as Texas Dept of Licensing and Regulations (TDLR) requires it. If they come in for a routine inspection and they have seen 5 customers and no forms, it can be p to a $5000 fine. THEY JUST NEED A NAME, DATE AND SIGNATURE! Make up a name and fill out the form or the owners will yell at them.
Just went by and the door is locked
Closed for the day?