QQ on west

QQ is on the community crime map with KK and the one on Tetzel. They all got hit on the 5th.
I believe the crimemap shows police inspections too so it's not too accurate. Check Bexar County magistrate to see who was arrested. I only saw two Asian women arrested yesterday.

Now they should be the safest place in town is my thought. Business as usual
You can filter out everything but SO, sexual offense, and also selective a date range on Community Crime mao.
I was just on google maps looking for another address in the general area as QQ. QQ shows up with a caption underneath saying busier than usual. I thought that was odd and funny.
I drove by this morning- they have signs on the front door saying CLOSED for RENOVATION.

(Possibly re-carpeting due to the flood of all the swimmers we all left on the floors?)
I went by a little after noon. Open sign on and looks like normal business. Maybe I missed the Renovation sign
I drove by this morning- they have signs on the front door saying CLOSED for RENOVATION.

(Possibly re-carpeting due to the flood of all the swimmers we all left on the floors?) Originally Posted by CravenBoutie

Hope Uncle Leo doesn't shine a black light in that place.
Probably installing all the new cameras and microphones for LEOs.
There open, was at the Barber Shop this morning ! 3 customers went in before 9:00