Fun Holiday/seasonal themed pics! 🍀🎃🎄🎊💗💀🍁🌞🎁

I love threads with sexy pics but find I get a little bored sometimes of the same old things. I thought a holiday/seasonal theme might spark some creativity. I decided to turn things upside down with with St.Patrick's and March madness just around the corner. Hope yall enjoy, I can't wait to see what others have to share!
This is from earlier this month. I just love carnival season!

Lena Duvall that is an amazingly gorgeous pic it is very sexy and classy. 💋 Thanks for your contribution to this new thread!
Hey, LadyV, is that a "position"?

Nice! Erin go Bragh-less!
Hey, LadyV, is that a "position"?

Nice! Erin go Bragh-less! Originally Posted by FootLong
Lol, might be fun to try!
Thank you very much FootLong!
xoxoxo
I love threads with sexy pics but find I get a little bored sometimes of the same old things. I thought a holiday/seasonal theme might spark some creativity. I decided to turn things upside down with with St.Patrick's and March madness just around the corner. Hope yall enjoy, I can't wait to see what others have to share! Originally Posted by LadyV
Utter perfection. You look great upside down or right side up.
Merry Christmas

I love threads with sexy pics but find I get a little bored sometimes of the same old things. I thought a holiday/seasonal theme might spark some creativity. I decided to turn things upside down with with St.Patrick's and March madness just around the corner. Hope yall enjoy, I can't wait to see what others have to share! Originally Posted by LadyV
Wow!!! Nice!!! I miss those holidays!!
Halloween/Christmas/St paddys day/and Mardi Gras....

Please look at pics before posting. You posted a pic with kids. - VS
Attached Images File Type: jpg 041 modified modified - Copy.jpg (51.4 KB, 498 views) File Type: jpg 100_1611.JPG (172.0 KB, 500 views) File Type: jpg 035 (2).jpg (46.7 KB, 495 views) File Type: jpg 20141214_164712 - Copy.jpg (48.6 KB, 496 views) File Type: jpg 100_3935 modified.jpg (30.1 KB, 494 views) File Type: jpg 20141013_131407.jpg (25.6 KB, 491 views)
You're welcome!

Lena Duvall that is an amazingly gorgeous pic it is very sexy and classy. 💋 Thanks for your contribution to this new thread! Originally Posted by LadyV
Cool pics ladies
Lady V that looks fun!
I'll add some pics later...
Utter perfection. You look great upside down or right side up. Originally Posted by CrimsonValkyrie
Perfection? Not even close, but I appreciate the compliment Crimson Valkyrie you are so sweet!
Wow!!! Nice!!! I miss those holidays!! Originally Posted by SARaven0000
Thanks SARaven0000! Any day spent with you becomes a holiday!
Cool pics ladies
Lady V that looks fun!
I'll add some pics later... Originally Posted by Sonya Playmate
You are correct Sonya, I did have fun taking that picture!
I can't wait to see your additions to the thread. Thanks for your support, you are so awesome!
Perfection? Not even close, but I appreciate the compliment Crimson Valkyrie you are so sweet!

Thanks SARaven0000! Any day spent with you becomes a holiday!

You are correct Sonya, I did have fun taking that picture!
I can't wait to see your additions to the thread. Thanks for your support, you are so awesome! Originally Posted by LadyV
As promised! Sweet...

Yes, sweet. Indeed!