Courtesy and Consideration

All eccie memebers. Start with clients. If you are 20 or 30 minutes early, don't start texting, calling, or knocking on providers door. Text provider once, call once and don't start knocking on the door 3 separate times. your time hasn't started, your early. There is a reason the provider is not answering your queries. I would personally like to thank the hair lip, waterhead, retard Motherfucker who ruined our session yesterday. Clearly you were never taught manners. I am so thankful that my Father raised his hand and whooped my ass when I did wrong. Providers, turn your electronic devices OFF. We as clients have donated for that time and we do not want it interrupted or disturbed by a distraction of any kind. If this offends, so be it. If I get banned or have my account frozen, I don't care. A little courtesy and consideration goes a LONG way. Thank you and Happy Hobbying, BabyBull13.
All that I can say to providers is DO NOT give the client your apartment/room number until YOU are ready at the appropriate time. Also, make sure previous clients know the rules and proper etiquette regarding approaching your door/knocking etc.
All that I can say to providers is DO NOT give the client your apartment/room number until YOU are ready at the appropriate time. Also, make sure previous clients know the rules and proper etiquette regarding approaching your door/knocking etc. Originally Posted by JustCallMe_G
And schedule your appointments with enough time in between them in case they go over or the clients run late/early.
Thank You Ladies.
I agree with BabyBull13..."He hit the nail on the head"...with that.!!!
  • Mokoa
  • 03-10-2016, 02:35 PM
Very good points.

Courtesy and consideration...

Two things that are becoming more rare these days.
Right on babybull13!!!! Lololololol that's all I've been saying just this, but way more crass. Yikes keep on trucking friend!
Only a dumb ass would go knock on the door without the ok to do so.
Only a dumb ass would go knock on the door without the ok to do so. Originally Posted by cctex
There are many of them out there...can't be too careful.
I think what we need is more experienced members, clients and providers, to chime in. Wife and I are relative newbies. I am not saying replies received so far are not appreciated, they are. Need more opinions, ideas. Thanks to all who have shared, added, etc. I don't want anyone having a session ruined by an inconsiderate client or provider. Everybody have a great, safe weekend. Hobby on my friends.
Yes never book appointments back to back doesn't give you a chance to freshen up for the next client plus avoids your situation.
The responsibility lays on both the client and on the provider.

1. Just as a guest should not arrive at someone's home unannounced, so shouldn't a client arrive at an incall without letting the provider know he is on his way. He should never knock on a door without the provider know he is there for multiple reasons, not just not to interfere with a session, but mainly due to privacy and safety issues. Someone knocks on my door unannounced, they will be left outside. Someone knocks on my door three times when they are not supposed to and I'm thinking I don't need to be seeing this person. Stalker issues are real.

2. It falls on the provider to a.) schedule sessions with enough time between each other to avoid issues as such AND, most importantly, so she can clean up herself and the place. b.) it is the provider's responsibility to clearly educate the client to text/call when he arrives before coming to the door. Communication goes a long way. I'm not even ok with a car parked in front of my building before an appt. c.) I shouldn't even have to say this, but texts/calls shouldn't be going off during a visit. I can't wrap my mind around this issue.

I don't usually arrive at my incal until 10-15 min before an appt, so if someone is there earlier, chances are they will have to wait.
The responsibility lays on both the client and on the provider.

1. Just as a guest should not arrive at someone's home unannounced, so shouldn't a client arrive at an incall without letting the provider know he is on his way. He should never knock on a door without the provider know he is there for multiple reasons, not just not to interfere with a session, but mainly due to privacy and safety issues. Someone knocks on my door unannounced, they will be left outside. Someone knocks on my door three times when they are not supposed to and I'm thinking I don't need to be seeing this person. Stalker issues are real.

2. It falls on the provider to a.) schedule sessions with enough time between each other to avoid issues as such AND, most importantly, so she can clean up herself and the place. b.) it is the provider's responsibility to clearly educate the client to text/call when he arrives before coming to the door. Communication goes a long way. I'm not even ok with a car parked in front of my building before an appt. c.) I shouldn't even have to say this, but texts/calls shouldn't be going off during a visit. I can't wrap my mind around this issue.

I don't usually arrive at my incal until 10-15 min before an appt, so if someone is there earlier, chances are they will have to wait. Originally Posted by Camille Fox
Damn your an uppity hoe!

1. Stalkers are real because of the "connection" y'all create to many of the guys it's real to y'all it just part of the illusion! You paranoid or something if someone knocks on my door I'm thinking it's a Jehovah Witness not a stalker (idk maybe they count as stalkers).

2. Scheduling haha that takes brains and most hoes (not all) are dumb and many clients have to fuck hoes cause they are either losers (personality wise not financially) or they are grotesquely overweight or they are creepy or sex offenders and in the real world no sane woman wants anything to do with them or their dick. A brilliant hoe would figure out how to upcharge for conversation, I am sure often times y'all try to keep them talking because it's less time you have to spend fucking them but since they desperately crave conversation why not upcharge it....
I think what we need is more experienced members, clients and providers, to chime in. Wife and I are relative newbies. I am not saying replies received so far are not appreciated, they are. Need more opinions, ideas. Thanks to all who have shared, added, etc. I don't want anyone having a session ruined by an inconsiderate client or provider. Everybody have a great, safe weekend. Hobby on my friends. Originally Posted by BabyBull13
I've had a session spoiled by an impatient client once. It was NOT his first time at my incall so he "assumed" he could just park in the lot, walk up to my unit and continuously KNOCK, TEXT, CALL, REPEAT, letting me know he "had arrived a bit early and was ready NOW."

Then when I didnt respond right away bc I was "tied up" he texted "Hello?" and "Are you there?" over and over.

Needless to say, I became annoyed BUT I did NOT let my client whom I was in session with feel the angry vibes coming off of me as I've been in the biz long enough to perfect poker face. (I won't ever let my clients feel awkward or rushed due to someone else's newbie syndrome.)

My second appointment was 35 mins early btw, and assumed I was just "hanging around" at my Pussy Palace WAITING on HIM because, well, what the fuck else would I be doing? :/

THEN, he was a bit "irritated" he had to wait in the parking lot while I showered and primped up.

I explained to him that unlike Walgreen's, my hours of operation vary depending on my daily schedule. That and the fact there is ONLY ONE of me and MANY of "him" so he was going to have to wait his turn to ride the ferris wheel just like every other client I allow into my world of hoe-dom.

Supply < demand when it comes to THE PROVIDER you make an appointment with. So, they must be punctual but never early and never "assume" the provider's life revolves around THEIR session. WE UNDERSTAND you make time for us and you have a busy schedule and whatnot. But so do we.

Cell phones should go on "vibrate," appointments should be set with enough time in between one another and NEVER "help yourself" to a provider's door and knock like a fuckin girl scout until she gives you the go ahead to head on up.

Hope that helps.

Nite <3
Very good points.

Courtesy and consideration...

Two things that are becoming more rare these days. Originally Posted by Mokoa
Bullshit the worlds getting better all the time! Perhaps you just have a problem.